A little insight to why PAIN pWnS so much

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by grimster
Some measure their fun in RP's ...other's in whines :)

Yes NP pwns us all in both categories yes...and for that i am a bit jelaous :(

We play stealthers mainly..givf us a stealther class with speed and we would pharm even more :)

NP also gets and has got and will get way more whines than you.

I've not met you guys yet, but there is nothing new in sb zergs, there is no skill in it either - and killing a lower force than you is not called "pwn".

G

grimster

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Pain have achieved one thing - they're encouraging alb stealthers to group up. And when they do pain get squished over and over and over again.

They suck. Really really suck. Funny to watch though.

That's the spirit!! come zerg with us!
:)

We have fun either way...it's not like we havent been zerged before ya know :)

http://hem.bredband.net/b115578/sshot033.jpg

O

old.anubis

keep it up guys :great:
i'm fed up with numerous infils/minstrels/scouts camping all the way between two portal keeps
time for you to QQ

B

Begach

Originally posted by Ghostly
I'm just seeing someone desperately trying to establish the fact that he "PwNs" and repeating it so many times it simply can't be true. If you truely pwned, you wouldn't have to say it, everyone would know it.

Whats he said. Apart from meh obviously cause noone ever wants to admit getting WTFPWNED off a solo bard :(

B.

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by envenom
Ghostly before you start talking shit about pain you might wanna have a talk to your mate Henhapi shes like one of the l33t zergfils of albion.

Always camping amg with 5+ other infils thats why pain started zerging in the 1st place funnily enough.

So? do you see Hanhepi on this forum saying how she pwns over and over again?? what your point?? And I really don't care who started it, the only thing I see atm is a permanent organized zerging stealther guild, pain, and thats what I'm commenting on.

G

grimster

So? do you see Hanhepi on this forum saying how she pwns over and over again?? what your point?? And I really don't care who started it, the only thing I see atm is a permanent organized zerging stealther guild, pain, and thats what I'm commenting on.

And you don't see us whining over and over again....we PwN instead :)

kthx

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by grimster
And you don't see us whining over and over again....we PwN instead :)

kthx

Nope, then, you don't have a reason to whine, do you?

G

grimster

Nope, then, you don't have a reason to whine, do you?

Nope, and I don't think I am missing anyting vital in life to start whining either :)

B

BidAccount

Oh the infil/scout groups that form to stomp you have plenty of fun too. You do realise you suck don't you. I mean really really suck. You suck harder than your moma with the postman.

K

knoll

rofl the bitterness.

from the poor poor guys that only got this game to uphold some kind of proof that they aint worthless or unwanted in life.

bet u all would love to come kick our ass irl as well also a true sign u need to seek help from a professional psychologist allready got a few deaththreats so far :)

This is still a computer game what u do here dont mean shit irl so when u are leet uber god here u are still the pimplefaced kid back home.

we pwn j00 so bad duh any 1 ever heard of sarcasm ?

Regards Grandmaster Zerger

B

BidAccount

Lol humbopp

How many times did the albs squish 8 mid stealthers with the loss of 1 or 2 last night?

You suck. You know you suck. We know you suck. Everyone knows you suck. You are the king of suckage.

I

ilienwyn

Well people, all realms zerg either stealth or normal. I bet Pain members are having more fun with the discussions about them than what they do in the game (I know i would).
So, if you want to deny their fun there are two ways: the obvious one is zerg them all the time but that won't make you any better and the not so obvious is don't respond to their threads, let them have fun waiting for whines but not receiving them :D :cool:

B

BidAccount

We like to zerg pain, but frankly its just....too...easy!

C'man painlings - try a little harder please.

W

Warriorgimp

whining about its to easy man decide how u want it :)

B

BidAccount

Just keep em coming :)

8 little painlings shuffle in a row to amg, stand arounds a bit looking dim then get ganked into the ground. Repeat ad infinitum.

W

wiseguy1

If pain suck so much and u all own so much and u have a a blast killing them over and over.. then what is everyone whining about? :)
then everybody should be happy cuz u all are having a blast.. :)

H

Hanhepi

Ghostly before you start talking shit about pain you might wanna have a talk to your mate Henhapi ...
1) Hanhepi for you, Dadda :p
2) Being in the same guild we indeed talk a lot to each other. Glad I could take that off your chest.

... shes like one of the l33t zergfils of albion. ...
Zergfil? Hard to avoid. Will explain that especially for you later. Albion? Certainly. l33t? Hardly. I stated often enough that I suck. Wondering when you will finally understand that. :p

Now ... as a stealther where would you expect your enemies? Near the BKs, near the Mile Gates and on the routes/roads between these spots. We all know how many stealthers of all realms are around nowadays (mostly albs/mids and a few hibs imo). So what does one do when one arrives at one of these spots? Tell everybody else to go away because this is your/mine/whose ever spot now? Hardly. So what else could one do to avoid massive stealther wars? One could camp mill. Great, and if you're very lucky you might even get to fight there once a week.
Other option would be to try a different zone. Odin: Basically same as Emain nowadays. Hadrian: Yea, ran around there for an hour yesterday. All I saw were the occasional FG/FG fights. Didn't meet a single enemy stealther there. I'm not saying there were none, but seemingly too few to run into each other.
It's a dilemma indeed, but when you wanna fight without waiting for hours to find an enemy you go to Emain or Odin and there you have to live with the fact that 50 other stealthers run around as well and jump whatever they see most of the time.

That said ...
... Always camping amg with 5+ other infils ...
What exactly do you expect to find at AMG? Notice the 'A'. A=Albion. Nearest Mile Gate after leaving ATK (again, notice the 'A'). Not denying I patrol between AMG-bowl and AMG a lot lately. Why should I run all the way stealthed to MMG? At AMG you have inc hibs, mids and of course albs. That's where the party takes place. Nothing wrong with that unless you make up some quotas only allowing a max of 5 stealthers in Emain in general, which is ofc not going to happen.

On a further note ...
I don't have any problem with 'Pain' at all. It's a free game for all and everybody can play the game the way they want. If I run to MMG every now and then and get zerged on the way by some Pain members, well, bad luck for me. If some Pains come to AMG and get ganked by the Infs waiting there, their bad luck. Next ticket, next port, next round, next chance. What difference does it make if the stealthers that are camping a Mile Gate for example are all from guild or not? 6 stealthers camping a spot are 6 stealthers camping a spot. If they are in one guild or one group is irrelevant imho. If some mid stealthers like to play in one guild, hell, let them. Who are we to tell other people what is meant to be fun for them and what is not.

Okay then, that prolly was much too read and knowing the BW community I know that most likely only 5% of the people coming to this thread will read the entire post anyway. 95% will prolly reply '2much2read, but nerf savages imho', but for those 5% who actually made it that far, here comes the flaming part (read: the part people come to BW for):

[BW mode]
so I camp amg, huh? how do you know? as if you guys ever managed to get that far! roflmao Pain, u really rule. u rule exactly from mtk gate to 5 yards downhill from mtk. by then the first 3 members of yer lame 8 sb/hunter stealth zerg are usually dead anyway. 1 more dies on your way to mmg and there at least 2 more die most of the time tbh. after one of the remaining 2 of you is stupid enough to get detected and killed by a hib zerg near dcx the last Pain member standing finally reaches amg only to get ganked by a lvl47 necro b4 the infs at amg can even reach him.
and THAT'S why I camp amg. i'M waiting for the day u l4m0rz finally manage to get to amg without getting torn to pieces. doubt that day will come the etc tbh kthxbye.
[/BW mode] :p

Have fun everybody,
your 1337 infzerglam0r

Hanhepi

G

grimster

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Lol humbopp

How many times did the albs squish 8 mid stealthers with the loss of 1 or 2 last night?

You suck. You know you suck. We know you suck. Everyone knows you suck. You are the king of suckage.

Must be sad to get PwNeD so much by us sucky sucky n00bs :)

L

Lumikki

No clue who they are, I don't recall seeing any of them ever. And by the way that second video is FUNNY!!!! :D

xx

K

knoll

notice the inf landing that feared DF winning the fight :D

B

Belomar

Maybe I'm primitive but I liked the first movie more. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread