Sibanac

Check them out:

=======================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.55e Release Notes

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

=======================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Fixed a bug where ground target messages would spam the client when casting spells.

- Fixed a bug where the client crashes after setting a ground target then casting a spell.

- Legendary crafting titles should now set and display correctly.

RESURRECTION SPELL CHANGES

Due to the recent change where you now receive Realm Points for resurrecting your realm-mates in RvR battles, we've had to change some of the resurrection spells. Here's the list:

- - All resurrection spells now have a 6 second cast time (this is a little slower for the lowest level resurrect spells, faster for all others). All resurrection spells also have a fixed power cost based on a percent of your power pool (-20,-30,-40, and -50 for each respective level of resurrect spell).

- When casting a res spell, you receive a message and the spell cancels if the target is already considering a res from someone else.

- Power cost for resurrection spells is variable - as you go up in level, these spells cost more power.

- Resurrection sickness now goes from 100% to 50% when doing a "full res" on another player.

- Low level resurrection spells now give 5% RP's to the caster and high level rezzes do up to 15% of the RP's to the caster.

J

josh_dk

Yeah I saw that in the patch notes allright :)

Makes me kinda glad that I respecced Florance to 41 Rejuv recently.

(Please remind me to change that last name one of these days)

F

Flimgoblin

Rejuvinggale?

Nightingale would be appropriate now ;)

O

old.Ramas

Note however, the rez mana cost changes.

In power usage terms...
5 ghetto rezzes = 2 uber rezzes

Both use 100% of your mana.

The question of which to use just stopped being a no brainer.

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Rejuvinggale?

Nightingale would be appropriate now ;)

Think I will go back to Nightingale, as she orginally was intented to be a healer, but I got carried away by the lures of smithing :)

S

Sibanac

yes but 2 ubers will get you 30% rps of the rezzed ppl
While 5 ghettos only 25%

and i wonder if pow useage will still be modified by the ppl you are trying to rezz their lvl, if not this will be good for lower lvl clerics.
We might actualy see some lvl 40ish clerics just do RvR batlle rezzes as a form of rp farming. not that i would complain about that

K

Kagato.

Which just means with the increased power costs no clerics will bother rezzing grey-cons anymore as they will cost just the same to rezz as a level 50 now if im reading this right?

F

Flimgoblin

the cleric TL is trying to get that changed back.. (so it's that percentage for an even con)

Oh and the ress sick duration is 15% less than after /release if you get the lowest ress dropping to 50% less if you get the highest :)
(from testing reports on the vn boards)

O

old.Odysseus

Sounds good.
nerf - then unnerf a bit, Mythic style.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Kagato.
Which just means with the increased power costs no clerics will bother rezzing grey-cons anymore as they will cost just the same to rezz as a level 50 now if im reading this right?

Good point.

Lets hope the Cleric TL gets his way.
Sounds like a nice bit of luvin then, nothing compared to the pain of the smite nurff.

I can see it now, 7 clerics and a mincer hidding till after the battle and then Rezz RP farm :)

BTW: I also seem to remember that power relics would add to healing aswell.

O

old.Karamon

I don't like very much my cleric anymore, I sued to be very useful, now I can only throw 4 huge heals before my power is over.

H

Hit ^_^

hmm. ill never heal again. here is loads of rp's to be gained by death ppl :D

A

Arthwyr

Slower pally rezzes with max rezz sickness and lowest Rpoints ...
We get less points for it, the rezzed guy suffers a penalty too yet the casttime stays the same huh, makes sense

A

Andrew McConner

Hmmm Arthwyr, at least ur class can kill, Just look at the rp's as a bonus :) . Still probably not enough for me to play again.

T

Tigerius

Bet they made some sucker Cleric renew his account between test and live version.

Users who are viewing this thread