A lack of maulers ?

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
vamps beating valks easily? wich server do you play lol? valks got shield,hot and dd style procs, u cry cause your hot got a bit toned down and a class like vamp that need their pow to get some defense/attack/hot get a bit less nerfed? jesus... Some wardens on vnboards are criying too now... some say they want same hot as friars or some ws boost.. rofl... some ppl if dont play clearly easymode cant play.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Vamps are a nice and strong class but not OP as many said. They got a lot of utility and you can have loads of viable specs that can fit anyone's playstyle.
Played with and agaisnt valks, vamps and maulers, and tbh the sickiest one is the mauler, on any situation, even tho valks hit harder.

Vamp is just an ok toy that needs a lot of time to master and squeeze the best of it.

Maulers and valks are just "rdy to pwn" as they ding lvl50.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking of playing reaver again, but sounds like vamp could be a more fulfilling option, especially for labs. They also get a movement buff don't they?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking of playing reaver again, but sounds like vamp could be a more fulfilling option, especially for labs. They also get a movement buff don't they?

yeh, in sm line along with end tap, parry buff and hot

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

lal movement buff is slower than a horse no?

dont tell me you cant wait 5 seconds to summon it ^-^

illu

Part of the furniture

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom