a joke for a monday!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tim was crazy about a girl at work, but she already had a boyfriend, after a few weeks though it became too much for poor Tim, he confronted the girl and said "i must have have you!!!" but her answer was no, again and again he tried but he always got a simple no.

one day he had an idea... he confronted the girl again and said "ill give you £100 if you'll have sex with me, ill be super quick! ill throw the money on the floor and ill be done in the time it takes you to collect it all up!"

the girl thought about this and decided to call her boyfriend who told her, "make it £200 and collect it before he can even get his trousers down!!"

so she agrees to Tim's idea and they go off to complete the deal...

about an hour later the boyfriend calls her and asks how it went....

"the bastard paid me in coins!!!"

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Could see that coming a mile off...No pun intended.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
it takes 2 seconds to pick up a 1 piece of 200 dollar
it takes several minutes to pick up a 100+ coins

Reformed

Banned
it takes 2 seconds to pick up a 1 piece of 200 dollar
it takes several minutes to pick up a 100+ coins

Yeah but sex only takes 2 seconds don't it? He must be doing something wrong :) .

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:
Yeah but sex only takes 2 seconds don't it? He must be doing something wrong :) .

oh dear, suffer from premature ejaculation do we?

Reformed

Banned
oh dear, suffer from premature ejaculation do we?

Nah. 2 seconds on average. I only last longer if it's their birthday or something - I think of something offputting like eh? well, wotever I think of I only have think of it for about another 3 seconds. 5 seconds is the limit for me. That isn't being premature is it? Last thing you should do is spoil women. Hell they will expect it all the time if you do. Sex is vastly overated. I always think I could be doing something constructive instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom