a incident a caellich guards..

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Zerathol
The point here is that you dont respect your fellow realm members and think that cause you can kill it you should kill it.

F'ing hell, if it aggroes you, you don't stand there while it kills you because someone else has been fighting it earlier and wants to kill it, do you?

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Belthazor

F'ing hell, if it aggroes you, you don't stand there while it kills you because someone else has been fighting it earlier and wants to kill it, do you?

True, but if for example a beast was brought to 10% (or something) and they all died and you finish it off and keep the loot. I would be pissed about it as well... (remember just an example)

P.S. I thought Raziel left long time ago?

T

Talifer

Originally posted by pilia
They might not have seen you pulling,
Spawn is big enough for several groups (which actually is the case for call guards :-0 ),
or They actually don't care..which seems to be the case,judging by the posts here.

If you read Aure's original post you'll see that this is what we wanted to find out. It wasn't possible to get to a conclusive answer in game because their group was obviously split over their actions.

Like I said, I held a lot of respect for some of the people in that group and I'd really like to know whether their original actions were a mistake, and in which case why they didn't just say "Oops sorry didn't know you were pulling" and the matter could have been left there. Or whether they just didn't care who they were stepping on to accomplish their aims.

Talifer

B

belth

Originally posted by Khalen

True, but if for example a beast was brought to 10% (or something) and they all died and you finish it off and keep the loot. I would be pissed about it as well... (remember just an example)

P.S. I thought Raziel left long time ago?

Have you seen at what rate Mordred regens? He was at around 90% hp when we had to fight him. That's damn far from being 10% hp.

O

old.Rada

Since i got named i thought id replie.

1.there where loads of mobs for both grps
2. your grp wasnt that big and u'r d/t was long
3.To pull named guard u gotta go right into the camp cos he dont chase you out,and u didnt seem to be attepting to go for him
4. lvl 50 ego trip?.hmm i seem to remember when i was in Dark Prophesy that Some ppl had bigger egos than anyone id ever met.which is why i quit!
5.you told us we where rude.by not askin to share camp.which is fair enuff...we declined.i wasnt particularly rude i thought(for a change).but YOU and your pals where VERY rude .i got pm'd with some colourfull msg's etc :) and you broke our mezz's etc. Justice was done tho cos you went and got yerself killed doin it .
6. If we where griefers and whatnot we'd have reported you for grief play.just for the hell of it.

As for D/K getting a bad rep,i think not my son.Im usually quite the gent,as are most of the guild if not all of them.if we did have heavy ego's etc like u seem to think the guild would crumble like so many others have.As it is,only one persons quit d/k since the guild formed.

T

Talifer

Originally posted by old.Rada
Since i got named i thought id replie.

I'm sure we all agree on this, there are lots mobs in that area, and we would have been happy to share the mobs, however there is only one named.

Our group was 9 people, downtime wasn't huge but we did have to sit down after each fight

3.To pull named guard u gotta go right into the camp cos he dont chase you out,and u didnt seem to be attepting to go for him

That's correct, so in order to get into the area where the named spawns you have to kill all the surrounding guards. As your second point explains we had to sit down after each fight, therefore it takes time to free up the named for a chance to kill him.

But this makes me wonder, if you were watching us then you obviously knew we were there, this rules out the obvious excuse that you didn't see us. So why didn't you ask us if we were hunting the named before you ran across us and killed it? Did you discuss amongst yourselves, before you charged, as to what our group was doing and whether we would mind or not? Once you heard us yelling "Are you guys joking?", "What are you doing?", did you not realise we were after the named? Some of your group realised this before hand and chose not to take part, did you ignore their opinions? Were you just in a mob rage blinded by slaying? (It happens, it can be fun :))

Talifer

A

Aussie-

Is this a whinethread b/c we killed the name c-guard 2 times and we left?

sorry dont read all this 40 lines reply stuff
Get a life

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Aussie-
Is this a whinethread b/c we killed the name c-guard 2 times and we left?

sorry dont read all this 40 lines reply stuff
Get a life

Well that explains the logic behind one of the group for me

Talifer

A

Aurelius A

Just a little reply to radas post , couple of the points to address is that you state people in Dark Prophecy have got huge egos etc well when you were in it i wasnt so you really cant judge on me .And just on a personal note i have never found it to be so.

As for you saying i was being rude at no point was i personally rude to anyone i tried asking politely and all i got was your sarcastic reply .

Maybe others msged you with not very nice msgs but not till after trying to resolve it nicely.

As for your point that most of DK are nice players , yes i would agree with you i have played with several DK members and always found them good people. This was one of the reasons i posted here to try to understand your reasons behind the guilds actions as i seemed out of character.

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Aurelius A
Just a little reply to radas post , couple of the points to address is that you state people in Dark Prophecy have got huge egos etc well when you were in it i wasnt so you really cant judge on me .And just on a personal note i have never found it to be so.

I like DP,
Krelin, Donner, Lom and Protall all made me feel very welcome when I was a member (lvl20(ish) - 42) as did the rest of the Guild and it was a very difficult decision when I decided to leave although I do still have a DP alt :). Maybe I'd still be a member if the original Winter and Prot hadn't had an arguement or if Tomask hadn't left but I'm not and I'm happy to be a member of DK via RB.

Really no need in continuing with this thread imho, it does no good 4 Alb or the people concerned.

F

-frostor-

And frostor, get a life please mate. 3 hours whining? Asking me to kick a member cause u dont get a DM drop? Specially after how u behave at dm? You gotha be insane.

3hours whining ?
if you would reply after i said something to you it would been 3 minutes yea

it doesnt matter what drop it was , if made a trip and we found a long bow and i promise it to you i would give it , not keep it for myselve

behave at DM i dont understand
i took all agro , never died and did all i could so take your words back
btw. you werent even on the trip so how would you know ? heard from Roland ? haha ?

D

deadparrot

4. lvl 50 ego trip?

So you presumed that their group could not possibly kill the named guard, so when they were still in downtime marched in and did it yourselves?
You may have not deliberately killed the guard to spite them, but if a group is sitting in the area your about to hunt its polite to ask, after all ONE person asking if it was ok would have saved this whole tread being posted, and a lowering of my(and others?) opinion of the guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom