A group of min 18 ppl doing MLs together 1-10 following set times of where and when?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone have any plans of organising anything like this?

Like a perma exp group only for MLs :) with a set time and place eatch day and a leader.

I think it can get realy hard getting enugh ppl together for the last MLs if it is not organised like this.. As you have to have a large number of ppl interested in doing MLs, beeing on the same ML at the same time etc...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I think if there are groups like this it's probably not with 18 random people ;)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I think if there are groups like this it's probably not with 18 random people ;)

read min 18 ppl... more ppl would be better :)
Im shure whoever wants to organise this will want to take more ppl, thus random ppl :) Would probably suck takign 18 ppl doing MLs like mad and leaving everyone else in the dust only to find out later on that you arent able to do the last ML with just 18 and then have to wait for the others to catsh up :p

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"I think if there are groups like this it's probably not with 18 random people ;)"

- Vodkafairy

Chances are rather decent that a random animist could join such a team tho, imo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom