A good spec for a NS leveling without a buffbot

Scotti

Fledgling Freddie
Just like the title post said, discuss.

Come back to game after a long break and the only part of the game i never really tried was a stealther. Is it possible to level a ns to 50 without a buffbot and whats the best spec for it.

Funkybunny

Banned
Scotti said:
Just like the title post said, discuss.

Come back to game after a long break and the only part of the game i never really tried was a stealther. Is it possible to level a ns to 50 without a buffbot and whats the best spec for it.
sure it is... try and keep the "beg for pl" close to your level. then have some "offer to pay for pl" aswell after 24.. you can also try to spec "cash in old favours" aswell but many people say that that spec is filled with problems..

good luck! :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
don't know about spec but leveling should be a bit better now with good campbonus and free level , also the instanced dungeons and catacombs area are designed to make exping go swifter. Hard without bb anyways I guess..

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
A few tips i can think of:

1) Main tip id give is to use the frontier bonuses to the max. Killing classic mobs in what is the games highest xp area cant really be beat in terms of xp/time. Newer toa and cata mobs of equivilant con are usually much tougher. 20 % xp from the frontier keep bonus and if u manage to get an oriens belt and/or your shade is a memeber of the guild owning the keep ur xping near thats another 5-15%. You can start around lvl 20-24 in the zones behind the mile gates.

2) While ur xping in NF scrounge buffs from the BBs at ligen and dont be afraid to ask (even just the aoes will help alot).

3) When u feel ur the approriate lvl and if u have the cash to afford it get some LWs to xp with. The opening up of dmg type options really helps ensure you can always find mobs to get +dmg from vulnerability and hence xp/time (e.g. Getting 30% dmg bonus on grannys with spirit LWs).

4) Lots of end pots and end/time (later if u can afford a weapon with end proc great).

5) Auto stealth for as long as u can avoid the temptation of BGs :)

Scotti

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for that guys, great help. Btw what LW?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
weapons that doing spirit,heat,cold,matter or energy dmg and u can use them as pircing or blade weapons. always 51lvl :clap:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Scotti said:
cheers for that guys, great help. Btw what LW?

Those LW's are typically only good for level 45-47+ really. And in all I can recommend what Reza says: Frontier XP > all. My Valewalker blasted through the frontier mobs for his levels quite fast; for uber XP.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
weapons that doing spirit,heat,cold,matter or energy dmg and u can use them as pircing or blade weapons. always 51lvl :clap:

hmm energy damage? :m00: givf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom