A good all round vamp spec? thoughts pls

Shades

Fledgling Freddie
yet another Vamp spec!! woot

Anyway ive looked at the current fotm specs 43 pierce and either 38SM/32VE or 41VE/28SM and they both seem fine, but I find they both lack something from the other that I want or miss out on. so how about<drum roll> :-

43 pierce(duh)
34VE
34SM
13Dem(left over)

pro's = spd 4, 65 end tap, 2x 135dd claws heat/matter, 31% parry buff, snare, 24% WS buff, 32% evade buff, 50% fumble, 2nd best stealth detect.
con's = only 90 HoT, 27% combat spd(I do have red druid haste thou)

couple bonuses = 9% debuff, 10% melee resist, 5% magic resist, 0 spec points left.

Any thoughts pls, as it seems to be a good rvr spec but im no expert and would like some input.

thanks

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on where you want to be with the Vampiir

48ve 43p 13sm is a great group spec, but without IP youll suffer solo

Currently 50SM 43p and its great for soloing and farming, lack of stealth detect is bad, but dropping SM a little for more VE wouldnt have made much difference imo

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Gnarag said:
43p 35dem 32ve 15sm. Im never changing :)

Would be nice if you would say why, as i thought the best/avrage spec was 38SM 32VE 43 peircing

Shades

Fledgling Freddie
im currently trying the spec I mentioned and it seems to work well, the HoT isnt much use thou except after the fight to boost your HP back up and ive only used it in pve but so far I like it. I pull the mob then put up WS buff 24%, then my parry buff 31% then claw a couple of time either matter or heat depending on the mob, then end tap or fumble depending on whats needed all the time using vamp feint+eye shot and the occasional DB if i get the 32% evade buff up, I can take 4 orange mobs at the same time no probs.
Ill be testing the spec in rvr shortly and will post my results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom