a 'General Concern'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
pweeeeze dont kill eOT!!​

When teh restructuring vote goes ahead (it looks like it will atm) then eOT will (afaik) be gone forever :( and there arnt enough ppl who use it to outvote those who are voting yes for general restructuring (not nessacerilly against eOT itself), so we are becoming a small minority of ppl about to become homeless :(

could anyone pwease include eOT in the big plan?? if you put a poll down saying 'who uses Excalibur OffTopic?' then you would see that there are quite a few ppl who do. :eek7:

EDIT : btw this is for DAOC section

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
You can use the off-Topic that's not going to be removed can't you? As far as I can remember there's going to be one general daoc-OT rather than one for each realm. You can move there can't you?

Cyfr

Banned
Theres a home nearer the top of the DAoC forums page, called Off-Topic, its the one without Excal in the name.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe I'm being naive, but it does seem kinda stupid to have off-topic threads for each 'realm', as surely something that's off-topic there could just as easily be off the topic of DAoC in general.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Bels will welcome you with open arms in there.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry guys... there has already been plenty of discussion surrounding this, and there is a thread already dedicated to it here:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=1400

I doubt people have much more to add to the debate but if you insist on doing so please do it in the existing thread... this ones getting closed.

Edit: added link to main thread to make it easier and clearer for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom