Impressed A gay experience (literally)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
There's a black man in most of the bars I go to to dispense soap into your hands, to hand you a towel to dry your hand and a skoosh of aftershave if you choose.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Actually, after thinking about it, I would be a gay if poohing didn't hurt so much, I cannot imagine that pooh pain many times over...in and out, in and out..........

*fap*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but my poohs don't hurt unless I eat curry, and when I do they hurt more in like a bathing in liquid burning plastic way rather than an anally intrusive way. That is to say: while I have never had the experience of being sodomized I can't imagine it being like the day after a stonking phaal :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dont talk to people you dont know when your in the public bogs. Rule no. 1 !

Huh? My experience are the opposite. If you start conversation with a guy outside the toilet (clubs) they ignore you and think you are gay. If you talk to people at the urinal it is possible to have a conversation. But outside is a big nono :)

TdC

contrary to popular belief, I don't cruise dodgy pubs looking for men to chat up while having a wee. that's more Big G or Scouse territory tbh ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have to say, I do tend to avoid the areas of towns that are gay-friendly. Not because I give any sort of shit who they like to fuck - but because gay men (and women) in my experience do tend to be a little bit fighty.

Never had that experience at all, except one time at a bar in Thailand when two ladyboys kicked off, and it went from being funny to scary in about ten seconds flat when my brain slipped in to gear and recognised these were actually two dudes with kickboxing skills knocking seven shades of shite out of each other, and not really caring who got in the way.

eksdee

FH is my second home
There's a black man in most of the bars I go to to dispense soap into your hands, to hand you a towel to dry your hand and a skoosh of aftershave if you choose.

no splash no gash

TdC

you're just here 'cos you want in on the action. it's ok to admit, Wij, it's ok mate *pats back* *sneaky fondle*

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
No soap, no hope.

Wash your fingers for da mingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom