A fun day of RvR...

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
Just a big thanks to those Hibernians who joined me in Odins today, was fun keeping the albions back from AMG. :clap: :clap:

And an even bigger thanks to Jokkee for the keep raids into Albion. Great fun and well executed. I was just very surprised by the total lack of Albs at the time...

My first time doing keep takes and it was great!
See you all again soon in the frontiers!
:cheers:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowblades to the right of me,
Shadowblades to the left of me,
Volley'd and Thundered.

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
No relics so I dont think many albs really care bout keeps :)
And to the hibs : Midgard land has keeps too.... Not only amg :) :twak:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I would say fo from Odin's but since i cba to go there anymore due to the long walk, go ahead :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
freakyphil said:
Just a big thanks to those Hibernians who joined me in Odins today, was fun keeping the albions back from AMG. :clap: :clap:

And an even bigger thanks to Jokkee for the keep raids into Albion. Great fun and well executed. I was just very surprised by the total lack of Albs at the time...

My first time doing keep takes and it was great!
See you all again soon in the frontiers!
:cheers:

So lame, but so fitting for Hibs in Odin's.
Go protect the AMG in Emain instead... why camp someone elses MG?
Oh wait, I know, cause it makes you feel all uber owning solo, duo's with a fgh or more...
Regards, Glottis

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Get with it...great fun attacking undeffended keeps killing npc's...poor sad you

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Get with it...great fun attacking undeffended keeps killing npc's...poor sad you

They get BoCs :) and DF for all younger ones in their realm. I am certain hibbies like the current situation as the Mid dominance on control of DF can be broken for more than a few hours.

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So lame, but so fitting for Hibs in Odin's.
Go protect the AMG in Emain instead... why camp someone elses MG?
Oh wait, I know, cause it makes you feel all uber owning solo, duo's with a fgh or more...
Regards, Glottis

No offence but it certainly wasn't solo or duo albs we were fighting. It was 2 or 3 fg of albs v the same amount of hibs, which was why it was so much fun!

I personally hate fg's jumping on solo players. Happened to me so many times I have a real dislike for it, no fun or skill involved everyone just flattens the solo person... :twak:

As for defending emain instead, I would agree... But having a fairly low RvR rank R2L1 and only being lvl 44 I tend to go where most hibbies are, otherwise I run the risk of being flattened by fg's myself! :( :(

Sad, but unfortunately the way it is at the moment... Besides the middies should thank us for stopping you getting into their frontier! *joke* :flame:

saks

Fledgling Freddie
cant counter alb zerg at times, and the more time you get killed in emain, the more ppl go odins, thats why alot of hib end up zerging odins, even if they dont want do, you cross each others all the time :(

:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom