A friend of mine died IRL :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sitting up late night as always since I quit my work. Perhaps thinking sorry for myself that I had to quit due to my back injury I got there.

I got the sad news tonight, A friend of mine and old work buddy passed away the 30/11-05.

21 years old, with his whole life ahead of him. How can things happen like this?

Im just posting this to say next time you think I call my friend the day after next, perhaps ignore that thought and do it right away.

Rest in peace ol bud, and your mother gave you a sweet name ;) mine.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sad news Chim, 21 years old :( Sucks so much

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Man that is terrible, 21 years old....

My sympathies to his family and friends

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Coldbeard said:
Man that is terrible, 21 years old....

My sympathies to his family and friends

Ditto, terrible news :/

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear your news Chim :(

I had the same news thid time last year when a good friend of mine died in a car crash.

Initially it sucks out your enjoyment of life and its replaced by grief. However things to get better and before you know it you'll be remembering them in all their glory.

Keep your chin up, remember them for who there were and say hello to them from time to time :)

Sorry to hear your bad news. :fluffle:

/bow

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
:( - very sorry to hear that. Its never easy when a loved one or friend dies - its even harder when they die so young.

rest in peace to your friend - and Chimaira i hope you take some comfort from these words of sympathy people write.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Really sorry to hear that chim :(

I'm on irc if you need to talk bud.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
same thing happened two months ago, except age 20 , and it was suicide :/

is still sad :/

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Im just posting this to say next time you think I call my friend the day after next, perhaps ignore that thought and do it right away.
Those words are very true, but im sure he knew you were a true friend, sorry you didnt get to say goodbye :( , my sympatheis to you and his family.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
rest in peace..

man its such a horrible thing to die in these ages.. i often read here people passing away 10-20 years old i mean come on, whats god been doing.. pretty cruel to think i could have been dead by now... life is even short is you live 60+ years imo.. you have to enjoy every moment.. ;p

Dorimor1

Banned
Someone I knew died a couple of years ago, sometimes when you look at their picture it makes you feel so sad but after a while you will be glad you still have them and it will bring happiness to you.

My condolences to friends and family :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I find memories are always greater than any picture.

being pushed onto the train tracks at aged 15 and dieing is not a pleasent way to go. It's also something to cope with it, when your aged 15 and one of your best mates dies, it's very hard...

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
so young. greatest sympathy towards you, and anyone who knows him. its a sad loss. especially at such a young age and so much to live for.

Remember how he lived not how he died. :fluffle:

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Real sorry to hear this also :( pass my sympathies to his famliy from me.

Something similar happened me last year also, good friend from school died 3 days after his 22nd birthday from a heart attack, struck us all as we never thought something like that could happen to a healthy young man.

Things like this suck immensely, but i'm sure there is some strange reason they do :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye feel for you hun, i know its hard but try and think of all the good stuff.

/many hugs

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
i was always told that as long as at least one person remembers the deceased then they are never truly dead for they live on in our hearts and minds.

R.I.P. and i hope ur ok chin.

love and respect to friends and family /bow /sob

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really sorry to hear that m8, So very sad :(
Keep ur chin up tho :fluffle:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, it truly sucks

A friend of mine back from childhood died recently of cancer :(

aged 23

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I always find music brings your best moments with that person seem almost like yesterday, all depends on what song you listen to but it seems to help me remember things+people.

Sorry to hear about the loss :(

Laddey

FH is my second home
my sympathies.

Death at such a young age is terrible. My local area at the highschool a poor lad commited suicide. Nobody knows why yet but his parents think its because he was been bullied, and he was 13.

r.i.p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom