A Forumites Guild on the PVP Server

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Personally - I like "The Forumites" best... reminds me of the hated dampwood mites on the golf course ;)

O

old.The McScrooges

Originally posted by Brinx
I think you might want to drop the 'Barrysworld' bit from the guild tag or maybe replace it with 'BW'? I've spoken to a couple of people and I think it'd infringe on the CoC what with being a copyrighted company name.

I don't mean to spoil the fun, just thought I'd find out before you go ahead and make it and might have it changed ;)

How about Barryswold Forumites? Barryswold being the small hamlet just outside east gate of camelot?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

What about we PM Ted the Dog and ask what he thinks, eh? Surprised none of you smarties had the idea before...;)

Would be some nice pimping of BW even, don't you think?

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
and a tribute to our mindless spam

I've never posted anything mindless in my life ... ever ....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Nala Lionne

omfg!! liur!!! liuuuuur!!! omg omg!! LOL!!! looolollolol!!! :D

G

Galatea

Add meh to the Forumites, Qera the Spiritmaster :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

you are mindless

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I thought about posting something dirty but I better not.
Instead I will pick a random smiley :touch:

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by sickofit...

... now that was mean... :(

*still in suck-up mode*

I like this suck up mode thing, and YES, it was mean. :p

G

gengi

Originally posted by Brinx
I think you might want to drop the 'Barrysworld' bit from the guild tag or maybe replace it with 'BW'? I've spoken to a couple of people and I think it'd infringe on the CoC what with being a copyrighted company name.

I don't mean to spoil the fun, just thought I'd find out before you go ahead and make it and might have it changed ;)

Can we have the 'Not The Copyrighted "BarrysWorld" BarrysWorld Forumites ' and include a disclaimer in Tr0g's website ? :rolleyes:

Later

Gengee

S

SFXman

Teh Brinx said we couldn't have that.
FFS this thread of this goddamn long and has the occasional bullshit that I didn't even spot that.
Forumites, no-one will have any idea what that even is which will suck. I mean who will connect it to BW :p

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by SFXman

FFS this thread of this goddamn long and has the occasional bullshit that I didn't even spot that.
Forumites, no-one will have any idea what that even is which will suck. I mean who will connect it to BW :p

He didn't say it in this thread I don't think ... It was in TrOggIelies thread on the General DAoC forum :)

O

old.The McScrooges

Nope he said it in this post.

And its now been quoted twice. I think it is kind of a praise to Spam that SFXMan didn't pick it up.

Twice :clap:

J

Jexa

Originally posted by old.The McScrooges
Nope he said it in this post.

And its now been quoted twice. I think it is kind of a praise to Spam that SFXMan didn't pick it up.

Twice :clap:

Does that mean he's kicking the habit? Or just having a break? :D

A

Addlcove

crazy? we´re not crazy, we like playing a paladin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom