A Forumites Guild on the PVP Server

O

old.tRoG

its just such a blaringly good idea it would be a shame to ignore it :p

so, lets pretend that when the PVP server comes to us there will be a nice big guild full of all us SP4MZ0RL0RDS and SP4MZ0RNIGHTS... who would join? :)

also, any suggestions on a name would be appreciated.

O

old.tRoG

If you can include number in guild titles (i dont know if you can...) then Knights of the Sp4mz0r would be a good name :)

is not we could always go for Knights of the Spamzor.. or maybe Guys in Green, or.. oh, choices...

S

SFXman

BarrysWorld Spammers

THAT will be the name of the guild! I am serious dude. I will be an officer at least, if not the highest rank (can't there be more than one Rank 1?).
Then we have different levels of spamming. How about we go just by the BarrysWorld post ranks ;)

G

gengi

Combo

Barrysworld Forumites

And SFXman's ranking would be fine, But we need GOA to introduce a new skill
Spam
You have been Spammed for xxxx hits you are SOOOOO DEAAAD !!!!!!

The Spam skil would directly link to your post level and as your level increases you would get spammability points to spend. Not a Spec line as such more like trade skill the more you spam the higher the hit. Or you could introduce seperate spam specs, the flame would be a massive DD hit with no opportunity to defend unless your flame count was higher, same with 'one word post' a short duration stun, 'OT' a mezz, 'Hijack' would be like a stealth skill once spammed the person who initially posted would wonder wtf happened to his/her thread and lose sight of any nearby spammers who could then 'OWP' 'flame flame flame' to death.
Its possible ?

ohh and spamming gibberish would be the ultimate weapon :m00:

later
Gengee

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Count me in, definitely. :)

What about <DA Forum Regulars>? Even a pun included, basically.
And yes, Coren had the remarkable idea of using the postcount ranks in the "real" guild.

I am all for it... bring on the PvP server.

S

SFXman

I am in like i have said already but I still stand beside the:
<BarrysWorld Forumites> or <BarrysWorld Forum Spammers>
Naturally if possible use the same nick :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am too much of a roleplayer to name my char sickofit...(tm);)

O

old.tRoG

go on, make a tr00l and call him sickofit... :)

sickie?

i think ill make a norse thane with a big ass 2-handed hammer...

O

old.LandShark

I'm up for it... char will be called Argumentative Bastard i think
probably an enchanter, i've been feeling a bit flavour-of-the-month lately ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Neat... all you spammers out there.. flock towards our proud banner*grins*

I bet we'll have fun:)

O

old.tRoG

www.forumites.cjb.net

yay :)

the links at the top dont work, for a start they appear blue instead of the nice green that i tried to make them, but that sorts itself out if you click on the link.

the main page is the only one ive made so far.

D

Damini

Heh, we started a guild on Middie Prwywywywd called The Brotherhood of Barrysworld. It was a short lived venture, but quite a good laugh. Don't forget the rules on guild names, you might be able to be called Forumites but you might have to omit the Barrysworld part (our guild was at the very earliest stages of the game, when they weren't so strict).

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

BWotherhood of Spam .... hmmm... I like that one:)
Or is it in use already?

Damini... we have to count on you and Brinx to join... we need /gu moderators ...hehe.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... never been in a FPS based clan... :)

If you intend to start one- count me in. Game is great - can't wait for the full version.

What I don't like, is how they fecked up the handling of the planes (and you are talking to the one who ruled the skies of JCN with his awesome Just for Fun Squad :) Strangely 3/4 of the players were swedish...). Unflyable.

Like the tanks (love tanks...) ... you should be able to turn the turret with something other than the mouse, though. Kinda awkward.

Anyway.. love BF1942 - it is TEH RULE!!1:)

Oh - anyone playing IL-2?

O

old.tRoG

why is no one saying yay trog at all the strenious work and serious risk of rsi that i put into the website? :p

yes, i know it only took me 30 mins, but still... :)

S

SFXman

Nice job tRoG, reminds us all of "home". I am member remember that!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sowwy!!

Yes- I had intended a "well done, Tr0gger!" post but Brinxie here distracted me... *coughs and runs off*

B

Brinx

Originally posted by sickofit...
Hehe... never been in a FPS based clan... :)

If you intend to start one- count me in. Game is great - can't wait for the full version.

Myself and Trebz ran a Q2LMCTF clan back in the day for quite a while. Not sure I'd want the headache again ;)

What I don't like, is how they fecked up the handling of the planes (and you are talking to the one who ruled the skies of JCN with his awesome Just for Fun Squad :) Strangely 3/4 of the players were swedish...). Unflyable.[/B]

I saw on a couple of servers that 'nose-cam' was enabled which I guess lets you get rid of the annoying front dash panel. I haven't found out how to use it yet though if so :/

Oh - anyone playing IL-2?

Love that game :)

G

gengi

A site

Good one Tr0g

from a footsoldier

later
Gengee

O

old.Gombur Glodson

dog_shiva2.jpg

I shall be proclaimed head dog
vroof vroof arf aroof roof.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Is that your dog or a close relative? Hehe...;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
dog_shiva2.jpg

I shall be proclaimed head dog
vroof vroof arf aroof roof.
That dog still looks so goddamn hilarious.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

its Mr. Scruffles - criminal mastermind

S

SFXman

You have seen MIB:2 right, now that is some funny dog stuff.

O

old.Tohtori

guild of spammers hmm? Without a sheep you are yes. Toto help you can. :p

Adn the name..well..TOTO :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom