A final goodbye form me

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Well subs run out this weekend and i wont be renewing .

not because i cant stand the game anymore but my job has me away a lot at the moment so cant see the point in wasting money that could be spent on room service in my hotels:fluffle:

Been a great 4 Plus years on here and i will miss a lot of great people in all realms .

those that want to know how to keep in touch with me and those that dont well .....................

May see you in AOC or war in the future

Want to say thx to Soulbow been a mate for a long time on here and to Kilsimba my partner in crime against the ohhh so nice albies. Galaddry for all the early morning buffs (7:30) Eble my aussie cobber and Phil/Ramon and way to many to mention you know who you are.

Eul Shadowlost Mothman Cerishas and i never thought i would say this IMCO and Shatterhand who are some of the hardest enemies i ever cross bow/sword with.

Bradlex who i tried not to cross sword with :clap:

enjoy life because we are here only once and if we were not i would still choose hibby and a Ranger :p

Goodbye and Goodluck in all your chosen paths may they be bountifull and happy

aika

Can't get enough of FH
GL irl :)

Thanks for sparing me uncountable times :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't see that coming Goodluck m8 let us know what you do in future gaming :clap:

Great Ranger one of best out there been pleasure knowing you on this game.

Soulja

killsimba

Loyal Freddie
BB m8 and take care its been good fun grouping with you we have had some good laughs on TS. Dont for get to send me your email. :england:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
don't be a stranger, stay on the boards and in contact

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hope to see you in AoC so I get to learn how you do without a super stealth zerg.

Good luck in RL meanwhile.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
What?... No more running unbuffed? :(

Will miss you mate, good luck in whatever you do.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Stay in touch D, it's been a pleasure and a privaledge to know you these last 5 years especially the last few months on vent. One of the longest standing and longest suffering hibs, a really top bloke and a great laugh on comms, hopefully catch you again in another game. Don't be a stranger, i'll miss ya!!!

Firby Bard :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
We all love Durrell!!

But some love Durrell too much....spanky spanky!!

And then a gimp alb wants to hurt poor old Durrell :( Silly person

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Hye all the best for the future mate, we should really start a thread for where we will all end up next, we be a great head start in a new mmo.

Anyway had some of the best times in rvr with you mate, even when you turned to the dark side and went melee spec for a while!

Cya round eble.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Well subs run out this weekend and i wont be renewing .

not because i cant stand the game anymore but my job has me away a lot at the moment so cant see the point in wasting money that could be spent on room service in my hotels:fluffle:

Less watching crap pron in hotels imo mate!

Good luck with the job, don't let all the travel get you down. One piece of advice from someone who has been travelling the planet for many years. Use the hotel gym or pool regularly, hotel food + entertaining customers = weight gain. Also, download plenty of movies to watch, TV in most hotels around the world is pretty crap. You'll be amazed at how bad the internet connections are in most.

What area you cover?

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Can you take killarien, killsimba, soulblow and overdoze with you please? :(

Hf and gl in rl :)

usheen

Fledgling Freddie
bb bud

lol we did have some fun over the years durr,
all the very best of luck to you bud and as the norm give i big hug to viky from me,i just know we'll see each other in some game, so i'll look out for you.
thanks for being a good GM i know that will come from veryone who was in NSC

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I have taken you advice and cancelled my subs for EU.

Soulja

It's always nice to see if have such an effect on persons...

My post was ofc a joke, it's always sad to see people leaving, even tho i may have cursed you and all the others at some point after getting zerged :)

Well have fun in US.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So Soulja played a zerging Ranger while moaning about Albs doing what? Zerging empty keeps?

Another case for a ...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
So Soulja played a zerging Ranger while moaning about Albs doing what? Zerging empty keeps?

Another case for a ...

Think you find that it was only in last few days with Durrell leaving you would of found me in a group but other than that I played solo all way from OF to NF so it seems you know nothing about me and you never will so don't try :touch:

Soulja

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch

Soul was never involved in my (Kill all Albs) Zergs even when i invited him.

He more than most played his ranger solo whenever he was on it.

Was glad he joined my going away party was a lot of fun.

And lets be hoonest the game is not going to be the same for you when you dont need to look over your shoulder to see if there is an Arrow from me :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom