A few words of warning.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I am also a ruthless son of a bitch capable of cutting people off in my life and never giving them another thought so daft comments on this board are like water offa duck's back. I intend to just switch you lot off and forget instantly about you very soon. So in other words you have just wasted your time in stirring things up and me - cos I just laugh at it mainly.

And yet you come here and seek attention?
how ironic.... :eek7:
Why don't you go tell your mother, she might give you a cookie

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone who played in this ever heard of this guy?

Nearly every thread in here is all from you about how great you are ect.

When people throw down the gauntlet you suddenly back off. Why does that not supprise me.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Water of a ducks back huh?

Biggest bragging, overexegerating, drinking and flaming attention whore duck I've ever seen then.

Donald Prick?

:kissit:

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs, you are by far the biggest attention whore i have ever seen on a forum or in game. You have made about 5 threads about the same thing now, give it up, nobody cares.

Oh and btw, a lurikeen caster pnwed you! :kissit: :touch:

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Wot is the point of you spending nearly every waking hour sometimes to this game? Wot are you trying to get out of it?

if you spent half as much time as you do to create retard threads at fh in doing ToA, you'd have a ToA:ed char by far now, idiot :/

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
How desperately insecure you must be Thugs.

I mean, if someone really is great, they don't need to tell anyone. People just know.

From what I've seen no need to flame likes of Shanaia or anyone else. But well, since generally you're just trolling its to be expected.

<shrugs>

I hope you get the attention in real life that you've frantically tried to chase on these forums. You seem starved for it.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I am also a ruthless son of a bitch capable of cutting people off in my life and never giving them another thought so daft comments on this board are like water offa duck's back. I intend to just switch you lot off and forget instantly about you very soon. So in other words you have just wasted your time in stirring things up and me - cos I just laugh at it mainly.

stfu.gif
omgz0rs

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Posting and playing

Am not gonna post much more obviously cos me accounts have closed. These are my DAOC and Freddys dying breaths so to speak.

Just had me a nice cycle ride up some Welsh hills (was gonna call em mountains but been corrected about this before - some English git probably) where I hid my bike stipped off my shirt and hadda 6 mile jog. Great way to think and to help put things into perspective. Came to a conclusion too thank goodness.

Conclusion:

If I keep thinking about DAOC and the comments on Freddys I will just become annoyed and aggressive again. Sure as hell I will activate my accounts once more after I have rested (nearly a month of soloing in Thid knackers me - try it why don't you?) and go looking for certain people. You all KNOW how aggressive I can be. You think I won't duel then? Hehe - yeah right. I would sure as hell kill Infernal - eh why shouldn't I? - spent nearly an hour in Thid one evening solely duelling SBs to see our damage. PKJ wasn't meant for unbuffed duels - 45 con - but nope he still killed. OK that one gone then for sure as hell I would go to town on Bubble. NO inf for weeks has taken me down lower than 50% and loads of them were buffed to hell and back - so again he would have hit the deck in record time. Zern? sorry but this guy seems ok but after killing Vornas and Darthray (he might not agree with that) Zern would also have hit the deck. But here is the conclusion - you lot just wouldn't accept it and half a dozen more people would appear to duel and the boards would be back slagging me off once more and I am nearly £20 out of pocket?

Nah - will post now and then on these boards whilst I calm down and you can hope some other nutcase comes along like me to entertain you.

Running sure helps you work through life's little problems - some of you should try it for sure. Bunch of couch pototoes who spend every available free hour playing some silly game and still suck - the shame of it all :touch:

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
I feel obliged to debate most of your points... however, as entretaining as your threads have been, I really wish you'd just sod off now. The novelty has worn off.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
how to make friends, by thugs:
Thugs said:
some of you should try it for sure. Bunch of couch pototoes who spend every available free hour playing some silly game and still suck - the shame of it all :touch:

A

Aoln

I love people who spend all the times playing games and as soon as they quit they call people who play sad and stuff :)

Especially good when they think the world of themselves.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
I love people who spend all the times playing games and as soon as they quit they call people who play sad and stuff :)

Interesting you saying (uh, ok typing) that. Its like they are angry at themselves for something they couldn't keep in its place, so lash out. Seen it quite a few times now.

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
yea yea yea thugs attention whore

yet the same people keep posting on these threads.......

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Joe_Soap said:
yea yea yea thugs attention whore

yet the same people keep posting on these threads.......

aye, including u ;)

who are u anyways ??....thugs mum?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
Uh oh, Thugs idol numero uno is condemning him, he's going to be devastated! :D

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs - how can you devote yourself entirely to attempting to conquer thid? /playfights!

Then call the fh community a bunch of couch potatoes and say that we daoc players waste our lives....

you claim you are better than everyone else? nothing i have seen you do in your videos impressed me

OMGz1!!1
/stick
[repeat this]anytime style, change wep...

not to forget your skillz in abusing game mechanics :puke:

not into thid myself but i have read a few things off this board. I have heard you whinging about how you deserve respect for your 'achievments'. people only know of you because of your moronic presence around here, yet (it seems) Valkybabe or smt has made a name for herself through her fights in thid. haven't seen a thread by her bragging?
I only know of you as a 'tard who is trying to make up for something, possibly irl?

ps: rushed typing etc, sry for randomness + if i repeated myself i just hope i got my points across :) point being thugs is an idiot

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I bet Valkies or Venombladez old unbuffed unSCed NS would pwn Thugs silly if daoc could have done something about the game mechanics ( oov etc )

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
i hope someone puts this guy out of his misery soon

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
thugs- i hear what u r saying and all but dnt u think ur taking this game a bit too seriously ?? many people like u have also capped thid chars numerous times and they dnt complain about not getting any credit .. a silly idea to get ur self worshiped is go solo a relic keep and bring home a relic or 2 then ur worthy of reckoning .. if not just deal with it just cuz no1 is complamenting u all the time doesnt mean they arnt recoginising u and it doesnt mean they flame u .... chill out man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom