a few things in life are certain

K

kirennia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by Begach
I never claimed to be a strong writer with perfect grammer. What I do read however I prefer to understand before posting some horseshit. Point out where i claimed this and i'll take you off my new list of albs who post some stoopid shit before reading.

PS OMFG @ the comparison. How can you even remotely compare the takin of a life with this horseshit? Quit the drama classes before it's too late FFS!!

B.

This argument could end up going on for a long time, because tbh, neither of us so far have said what is stated in the others posts.....or something like that.

I never said that you said that you were a 'strong writer with perfect grammar'. Therefore your own comment of being a stupid person who post stupid things before reading applies to yourself also.

As for the comparison, did you not note the smily? Did you not note the end comment saying how it wasnt as bad?

Now YOU need to read properly before posting.

What I was trying to refer to was somebody commenting on someonelses spelling mistakes and taking the mickey out of them, and in the same sentence they are doing this, creating many of their own grammatical mistakes...

An easier example as you obviously misinterpreted the simarly i posted before, would be a parent telling their child not to 'fucking' swear :p

S

sazard

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
also aussie got bummed by some binmen
and meduza fingered his ass irl

ROFL

hahahahahaha :lol:

O

old.m0000

hmm looks like begach is more pissed off than me tbh

oh and fyi: dont ever group me together with infil zergers, because i am neither an infil nor do i zerg.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.m0000
Death
Taxes
Hibs Zerging soloers in odins.
You missed:
m0000 making retarded posts on BW. :p

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by kirennia
What I was trying to refer to was somebody commenting on someonelses spelling mistakes and taking the mickey out of them, and in the same sentence they are doing this, creating many of their own grammatical mistakes...

except that he was commenting on that ekydus couldnt read very well and not how bad ekydus' grammar was. So maybe Begachs reading abilities arent that well, but apperently yours arent either :p.

D

dawn-

i really enjoy when we in fc grps spare soloers we happen to encounter, mainly in odins. so mannered to do so, nothing to prove with ganking soloers, killing exping guys (fins etc). stealthers are out of the list tho, add 4tw retards

and also wanna thank tilda for the zerg he provided us in odins yesterday : ).

to save the stupid replys ill say that we were a 4 man grp planning to have some debuff fun in odin but after 4 deaths to 2fg (w/o stealthers) amg camping hibs tilda used his pming skills and formed a 2fg for ourselves and wtfpWNed them : )

N

Nazghul-

This shit is better than Glamour on channel 4!

D

Divinia

i think ill continue to be gay a while also..

and there will always be retards in hib also :>

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by drummer
2shamans , a sm and sa vage killed me in uppland......cry cry

I killed a grey savage though , death to savages!

Death to them all!! :D

O

old.Nol

Death
Taxes

people whining about zergs on bw, another certainty

E

enli

this all because some silly mincer attacks a rr2 bm between hpk and hmg
:eek:

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by kirennia
I never said that you said that you were a 'strong writer with perfect grammar'. Therefore your own comment of being a stupid person who post stupid things before reading applies to yourself also.

The quote of my text followed by your comment on spelling and grammer provides it with context. The implication is that what your stating is directly related to me and/or my comments. If the comment was open then yes you could argue that it was generaly implied. If this is so then why is my quote present at all?

With your response as is, including my quote, it implies i'm a hypocrit. Therefore my response was valid defending the above position. Had i pulled someone up on spelling you where correct. The reality is your wrong. Enjoy!!!

And to provide you with some background. Edykus (sp kirennia - you might wanna check this) was gettin on my tit, baiting. I bait back a little and you, the grammer police, arrived to pull me up on my spelling. The thread in question Edykus (sp kirennia - you might wanna check this) along with a couple of other albs (seemingly no hibs or mids - shock horror) didn't read the thread at all and just posted some horseshit.

An for the record learn the difference between the ability to WRITE with perfect grammer and the ability to READ AND COMPREHEND. The 2 are related but not the same. One is piss easy and generaly accepted as the norm upon leaving school. The other requires training and years of hard work. It is what seperates the authors/editors (they need someone to pull them up on grammer/spelling too :p) from the readers of the world.

PS i didn't spell check this Kirennia so you might wanna proof read it. Let me know and i'll edit

B.

P

piggeman

Death
Taxes
And don't forget:

People will allways whine on something. Even if it's perfect. Then they'll whine because of that!

B

Begach

hmm looks like begach is more pissed off than me tbh

Spend 2 weeks running odins as a solo non stealther. At the end nothing elaborate, just 1 or 2 sentences summarising how you found it.

I'm done.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom