a few things in life are certain

O

old.m0000

oh and begach, whats this cant take me 1v1 so gotta resort to zerging with ur little rr2/rr3 chums?

I used to respect you.

B

boni_ofdavoid

and..

people crying when they get owned after soloing in a stupid place.

and whine posts.

O

old.m0000

soloing in odins is stupid?

wow lots of stupid people around :/

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.m0000

yep, on a Sunday at 5pm odins is a stupid place to solo tbh :)

fair enough do it, I run solo there a lot, but I sure as hell dont come here whining if I get owned.

S

saltymcpepper

thats probably why hibs kill them

O

old.m0000

its not like i whine on bw every time i get zerged

i'd be forum deity already if i did.

D

drummer

2shamans , a sm and sa vage killed me in uppland......cry cry

I killed a grey savage though , death to savages!

E

Ekydus

Careful! Begach could be coming to a high school near you!

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Ekydus
Careful! Begach could be coming to a high school near you!

thats a in real life threat, will for sure report this.

G

Glyph_mid

You expect to run around solo and be left alone on a server with 2000+ ppl on?......................k

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Becach
Mirhen: You ramas and Ekydus went to the same school right? Can you let us know which one it is, purely as a warning ofc

A

ab_fluid

lets add...

Albs still think they r underpowered
savages think they r balanced
wardens r boring

R

-RG-Jaond

and....

df is overpowerd
alb still camp amg with 5fg in their epic armors

S

saltymcpepper

also aussie got bummed by some binmen
and meduza fingered his ass irl

E

enli

were you the dweep attacking the rr2 BM ?
anyhow stupid to go close to hmg solo, every stealth would agree :p especially between hpk and hmg

he just ate and was returning to his grp :)

A

Ahqmae

Mongrel men will still eat the brains of the dogs of war!
Hippos will trample your garden!

B

Begach

oh and begach, whats this cant take me 1v1 so gotta resort to zerging with ur little rr2/rr3 chums?

I used to respect you.

1) After the tired of horseshit i got from your wanker alb pals last night wtf you expect? Where were you then defending a mofo's right to solo without getting flattened? Think one of your warder alb pals said it best "2 words: DICK HEAD"!!

2) He wasn't solo he was grouped but afk eating. We were commin back to htk to get him. It aint my fault if you attacked half a fg an got owned!!

3) an albs respect for me never made a shit of difference before so why would i even remotely give a shit now??

B.

B

Begach

Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by Ekydus
Mirhen: You ramas and Ekydus went to the same school right? Can you let us know which one it is, purely as a warning ofc

An that was in refence to none of you mofo's being able to read worth a shit. But comprehension comes next. Just work on readin for now tbh.

B.

K

kirennia

Re: Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by Begach
An that was in refence to none of you mofo's being able to read worth a shit. But comprehension comes next. Just work on readin for now tbh.

B.

Tbh I'm getting a pissed off at people moaning about the way others talk when they can't even form a sentence themselves. It's like shouting at someone for murder whilst you hold a bloodied knife of your last victim. Except...well...not quite as bad. :D

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: Re: a few things in life are certain

Originally posted by kirennia
Tbh I'm getting a pissed off at people moaning about the way others talk when they can't even form a sentence themselves. It's like shouting at someone for murder whilst you hold a bloodied knife of your last victim. Except...well...not quite as bad. :D

I never claimed to be a strong writer with perfect grammer. What I do read however I prefer to understand before posting some horseshit. Point out where i claimed this and i'll take you off my new list of albs who post some stoopid shit before reading.

PS OMFG @ the comparison. How can you even remotely compare the takin of a life with this horseshit? Quit the drama classes before it's too late FFS!!

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom