A few questions about the RvR situation

Y

YmR

My team and I are from French euro servers and we are thinking about rolling on this cluster because the RvR on our server has become horrible. At the moment there is zerg everywhere and it is impossible to 8v8 because everyone is adding and zerging all the time.

Does everyone add and zerg or is it possible to make nice/fair fights on this cluster ?

YmR

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if any of the 8v8 guild adds on this server we have 5+ hours of quality entertainment on irc. in other words, not many guilds add and the rvr is rly nice.

only downside is that guilds log on later and later, action starts at 8-9 cet nowadays or something. sometimes even later :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
YmR said:
My team and I are from French euro servers and we are thinking about rolling on this cluster because the RvR on our server has become horrible. At the moment there is zerg everywhere and it is impossible to 8v8 because everyone is adding and zerging all the time.

Does everyone add and zerg or is it possible to make nice/fair fights on this cluster ?

YmR

What Vf said, there arent alot, if any guilds that doesnt respect FG vs FG on this server and its really nice rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom