A few old screenshots

- English -

Resident Freddy
wow some fantastic screen shots. If only daoc was like that now ;\

nice to see some old names.... especially the last screenshot of svamp. Dont think he ever moved from lyon ;)

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
I love the one with the Arawnite Warrior, it managed to kill all 6 of them.

Although it was considerably higher level :p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see Xanatea zerging with 2fg haha :p

Damn so many old names :)

Could spot Tankster, the firb warden (wich I forgot the name off <3 ) Aragone and douglas on one of the LA zerg pics xD

How can this game be allowed to die real disgrace to be honest. This is like the Ford Mustang wich Ford wanted to stop producing since it wasn't economical but then the "ford owners" protested and had it saved! :p

Yes I did a flatout comparision between Ford Mustang GT and DAOC ! :cheers:

/edit

P.S Phix, talking to Fast/Carden on MSN atm and he is woundering who took the SS's was it you (Gambit)?

/edit2

Do you remember a scout called Estrogen? :)

Fast

Part of the furniture
Nice Screens, thx for sharing :)

Is ur friend who took these Gambit? not seen him for a loong time..

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah Gambit's a friend of mine, he took the majority of these screenies. I played Phixion/Phakt on Alb then I moved to Mid where I played and SM called Phixion.

I don't remember a scout called Estrogen.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
wicked screenies. You even got Strondors liddul cabby on last screenie...petrify.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
wicked screenies. You even got Strondors liddul cabby on last screenie...petrify.

Beeks! <3

I saw you made a db in jamtland the other day and I was hoping to find you, while doing dopplers to spam /hug you :)

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved

Diagnosis Murder was my cabby PL'er, I must have been levelling him, I was kind like that :p

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice screenies, some classics there. Even got one with WF and Arthwyr in FC, that was years ago!

Found this Screenie on my old pc the other day...such a tearfull moment...:fluffle:

Attachments

• OLDFC.JPG
    OLDFC.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 82

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Ambulance, haven't spoken to you in years! Hows things?

I didn't realise Fedaykin was ever in FC...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Nice screenies, some classics there. Even got one with WF and Arthwyr in FC, that was years ago!

Found this Screenie on my old pc the other day...such a tearfull moment...:fluffle:

Amb!

I see my old cabby there...happy times m8.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Beeks! <3

I saw you made a db in jamtland the other day and I was hoping to find you, while doing dopplers to spam /hug you :)

wow I figured it was you I saw doing dopples :)

Hows it going?

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Phix

Yep been a few years big fella, not up to much, suppose just waiting to see if origins actually happens, so pop in here now and again. i might give this game another spin if they ever release it. Till then just playing WAR casually and getting my fix from that!

Beeks!!! Yep remember spending many a time abusing your cabbie at pygmies, touching him in special inconnu places!! ;) miss you and your abuse mate. lifes just way to quiet without daoc..........

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Hey Phix

Yep been a few years big fella, not up to much, suppose just waiting to see if origins actually happens, so pop in here now and again. i might give this game another spin if they ever release it. Till then just playing WAR casually and getting my fix from that!

Beeks!!! Yep remember spending many a time abusing your cabbie at pygmies, touching him in special inconnu places!! ;) miss you and your abuse mate. lifes just way to quiet without daoc..........

rofl. Why not come over to Alb Merlin, a little quiet but still much fun to be had:D

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
The pop there is only a little higher than Gareth - Gareth is as good as dead atm :/

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
lol dont temp me!to be honest,the thought of re-rolling a cleric from scratch on a US low pop server and going through all the ML`s, Templates, RR`s etc etc and then getting steam rolled by rr12 all day long really doesnt flick my switch!

If i can find a decent high rr cleric account ill come and pop in now and again and abuse you all. Otherwise back to waiting around for Origins...if ever!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lol dont temp me!to be honest,the thought of re-rolling a cleric from scratch on a US low pop server and going through all the ML`s, Templates, RR`s etc etc and then getting steam rolled by rr12 all day long really doesnt flick my switch!

If i can find a decent high rr cleric account ill come and pop in now and again and abuse you all. Otherwise back to waiting around for Origins...if ever!

LOL where is your sense of adventure?

Keep an eye out for the final server cluster tho, this will bring alot back but will be seriously meh when u need to visit 12+ market explorers :(

Now if we can just get Quicksilver and Strondor back we could run a decent PuG of old foggies who don't kill much but have a gr8 time reminiscing about the "good ole days"!!!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

Lol look at the paladin in the epic xD he is trying to get in with you guys and u scaled him off :( :( :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom