A Few Good Men - Ctf

O

old.DA|Acidic

:touch:
Hi, I'm DA|Acidic from Death Awaits and I'm here to not only waste space and your time with this topic, but i'm looking for a few good men. Our clan is in current need of some Offense.

To give ya alittle info about our clan I'll start with the guys that make it up first. We got a great group of guys ages 18 and up. Most of us goto college or have jobs and some with children. Everyone in our clan is very mature except me, i'll admit that right now :) The only reason i'm there is cause i got some limited amount of skills as well as no life so i can be around whenever :) Dont get me wrong, i still find time to get my jimmy waxed, but as for anything else.....eh forget it.

We never have little clan squabbles or have kick/ban wars in the channel or any of that noob shite. We play occasionally throughout the week and usually manage to get one ladder match on the weekends or somewhere in between. We do want to join other ladders, but as of right now we simply dont have enough men and wimins to do so. We pride ourselves on not practicing at all what-so-ever and barely playing on our own time and still managing to do good. We held the #3 spot on ogl for awhile till we went back for summer vacation. Alot of us had to get crappy dial-up or crappy swbell dsl. Practicing is something we would like to do though. We also pride ourselves in that since the demo, when most of us met :), we've seen alot of clans come and go.....I mean Alot. And our group for the majority has remained together and we will do so until the programmers totally fuck up UT. When the next UT comes out we'll most likely go there, unless its really gay. In our opinion their is no greater ctf/dm experience that even compares to Unreal/Unreal Tournament. We like people who show honor for the clan, hold up responsibility and WILL NOT let the team down. We're totally against clan hopping or as I like to call the losers Clan Hopping Whores. I do understand that maybe a certain clan is begging to get left by, but in the past i've seen many a person leave a clan because of some tiny, immature disagreement, a moment of being upset, they lacked the ability to talk things out like adults, or, and you know a person like this, their just flat out gay. Our clan as of right now has none of these people and we would like to keep it that way. Like i said we're a very mature, serious clan, but we do know how to have fun and joke :) I'm pretty sure we're in the top 5 of most stable clans to be with :) We're also strongly against any type of cheating, we keep our server constantly updated. We've been commented on positively by other players of UT and other clans we have played, as having an extreme "togetherness" type of team. Basically we're a mature clan that loves to get together and kick some booty without having to worry about any kind of lame shit going on amongst the clan or its members.

If your an offensive player out there and you feel like your stuck in a clan where the people dont respect you or are not friendly to you then we're the clan for you. We seriously, or at least i do :) beleive that a clan should be like a family. Everyone should respect one another and pay them hommage when they do a good job in a match :) We feel there should be no inakwardies. I like to chat with all my fellow clan-mates and really get to know them, and have them feel free to talk about problems in their life and try and help them If they need a listening ear, anything goes! This is important if you want to have a long lasting group of buds to play a really fun game with :) This is getting to be too long, i bet alot of people stopped reading by now :)

Well anyways to summarize, We're looking for some good offensive players that are mature, intelligent, responsible, know how to have a good time, and want to be apart of a TRUE team.

~DA|Acidic~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom