A farewell to arms... Jamiesmallicus just deleted

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, been fun guilded with u the last 3 years, i remember the long runs to renaris in OF and owning noobs comming out of sausage, been emotional m8y, gl irl m8, mind the buses......

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
its sad to see you go mate - you were great sport in our group and allways nice to talk to on Vent - I can't say I did not see this coming. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sad to see u go Jamie ... but deletion is abit harsh dont u think ...

Afaik Bence is now the highest rr champ on cluster or maybe he was already ... gratz bence anyway :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Jamieeeee noooooooooooo

Rightnow them and let them re create your char

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
dude...its not april 1st and this is not a funny post.

don't do it.

Just go dormant if u tired of the game dont delete jamiesmallicus

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
seen him in Emain earlier, but the Roll of Honour doesn't list him anymore

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
sad to hear :(

this game just isnt built for soloers now anyway, probably why hes left

Everz

FH is my second home
Damn dude, sad to see you go ..elph champ ftw.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
This a joke about deleting :E ?

If not, Bye bye champ guy ;d was always nice duels :d

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Bye mate, been fun having those fights with you..

All the best,

Ataraxia.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyed duoing with you on my bard.

Roxstor Champ!

take care,
Bugzy.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
;/ remember pveing at lvl 10 mate at lough gur 4 years ago wtf ;/

Horrid for visibles unless pre arranged zone, retired mine precluster couldn't stand it then, no doubt worse now.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bye Jamie, hope all goes well irl with ya :)

all the best :drink:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
The Gift of Insults
There once lived a great warrior. Though quite old, he still was able to defeat any challenger. His reputation extended far and wide throughout the land and many students gathered to study under him.
One day an infamous young warrior arrived at the village. He was determined to be the first man to defeat the great master. Along with his strength, he had an uncanny ability to spot and exploit any weakness in an opponent. He would wait for his opponent to make the first move, thus revealing a weakness, and then would strike with merciless force and lightning speed. No one had ever lasted with him in a match beyond the first move.

Much against the advice of his concerned students, the old master gladly accepted the young warrior's challenge. As the two squared off for battle, the young warrior began to hurl insults at the old master. He threw dirt and spit in his face. For hours he verbally assaulted him with every curse and insult known to mankind. But the old warrior merely stood there motionless and calm. Finally, the young warrior exhausted himself. Knowing he was defeated, he left feeling shamed.

Somewhat disappointed that he did not fight the insolent youth, the students gathered around the old master and questioned him. "How could you endure such an indignity? How did you drive him away?"

"If someone comes to give you a gift and you do not receive it," the master replied, "to whom does the gift belong?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom