A couple of problems I've encountered

Marwolaeth

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious really as to whether the problems I've been getting are wide spread or whether it's just me.

1) Crash to desktop in inevitable city.

Very strange but when I FP to IC my PC decides to CTD. Sorry, couldn't resist that ;) But yeah the game is running fine, I start to move down the ramp and click, I'm staring at my desktop and the game has quit. No error message, no lag just *poof*. Even weirdo though as when i reconnect I'm in the IC and the game behaves fine afterwards. Any ideas would be appreciated but mainly wondering if this happens to anyone else mainly.

2) Black Screen and PC refuses to do anything.

This happens on the character creation screen. I have not messed about with it to fully explore when and how it happens but all I know is that when trying to create a Dark Elf character (any class) I have to be quick because after 40-50 seconds my screen goes black, I still have sound, and after a few seconds my monitor stops receiving a signal from my gfx card. This one is of course most troubling as I then have to reset my machine and reboot as I cannot do anything else. This did happen first time I tried to play the game and so updated my gfx driver to the latest release but no joy. Again anyone else have this issue? Not too bothered by it myself though as I've already rolled my Witch Elf... She just might not look /quite/ how I wanted her to :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom