a couple of months in....

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
and i am still enthusiastic about the game.
how about everyone else?

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
I'm about one month in, still loving it. The "wtf? is this it?" moments happened in the first couple of days so passed them a long time ago :)

BaneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
2 or 3 weeks in and i love it :) ... have to say its much more fun then everquest or dark ages of camelot :) ... :p :clap:

Sarum

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing.... since release whenever that was.... I've no idea to be honest, but it's still a lot of fun.

dapprman

Fledgling Freddie
In the two or three weeks I've now been playing it, I've found it fun, though at times it can be a little annoying for at times being over hard on missions. Also the parks can be a pain, trying to find a route through to yet another cavern. Aside from that I'm still having lots of fun, and more importantly, as a casual player I don't feel like I'm at a great disadvantage.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Yes, still enjoying the game. My levelling has slowed down a bit in the past couple of weeks because of real life interests. It's refreshing to be able to play when I want and not be missing out on something, be it an artifact raid, guild RvR session, ML raid or whatever.

Can just plug in and play when it suits me. Winner :clap:

Only problems I can perceive with the game is that grouping isn't really needed. Low damage output classes really scratch about for a group, and I can so no reason for this to change at 50. So, apparently, no large group epic quests to look forward to at 50? That would be kinda sucky.

Also not happy with the changes being introduced to controllers. First archvillians were made impervious to a single controllers holds, now they're making it so bosses are virtually unholdable by AE crowd control. I'm still sitting in the "blasters are overpowered" section, so how they work out controllers need nerfing beats the hell out of me.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
Also not happy with the changes being introduced to controllers. First archvillians were made impervious to a single controllers holds, now they're making it so bosses are virtually unholdable by AE crowd control. I'm still sitting in the "blasters are overpowered" section, so how they work out controllers need nerfing beats the hell out of me.
That's overstating things a bit. They reduced the chance to critical mez on bosses. All that means is you're less likely to "one-shot" mez a boss. Personally I don't rely on doing that anyway, so it won't be much of a change.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I suspect they are getting all the other classes 'as intended' before introducing a stealth nerf to blasters. Unfortunately they can't flat out introduce a nerf to blasters as they are the class that is played most.

I'll be glad when all the classes are balanced!

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing for a month now, only got to level 20. Enjoying my Spine/Regen Scrapper very much, still feel warm inside whenever i get to try a new ability :) Yet to find an outfit to join, delaying it till 30 or so.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading CoH again and going to reactivate my account, maybe i like it better this time. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom