A Corp/Guild (Recruiting) <POD Squad>

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Good day to the small number of EVE players out there!

A friend over the past week has started his own corporation <POD Squad> (aka a guild), we are looking at recruiting a small number of folk. The corp is made up of experienced vets to the game at the moment and will be joining a major alliance in a small while. We are gathering logistically doing a bit of recruitment and making a bit of cash before the next stage.

Spyder1226 is the CEO, he should be your first point of contact.
Our current forums http://spyder1226.phpnet.us/index.php

The only true rule at this stage you should worry about is that you should be able to use ventrillo and not be too shy about talking ;).

Cheers Old friends.

Wicoa

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
EVE is a strange game silly names seem to work out very well!

If your in the game you probably have heard of BOB and Bounce when you "see them you do what we do run, run your ass off"!

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Esoteric said:
EVE is a strange game silly names seem to work out very well!

If your in the game you probably have heard of BOB and Bounce when you "see them you do what we do run, run your ass off"!

Why ?

Stand and fight like a man ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
L_Plates said:
Why ?

Stand and fight like a man ;)

word, all u need is a carrier mothership with a few friends docked at it and then all u gotta do is wait and the pirate wannabies come flocking to get farmed ;)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I'm interested in finding a corp, and I like the idea of having Vent available, but I don't like the idea of being forced to use it all the time if I want to be in the Corp :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
word, all u need is a carrier mothership with a few friends docked at it and then all u gotta do is wait and the pirate wannabies come flocking to get farmed ;)

Seen it happen, most amusing :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tallen said:
Seen it happen, most amusing :)

it is :) only thing thats a slight problem is another carrier or a dreadnaught, dreadnaught especially.. but just focus on the dread and he will be jumping fairly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom