A contribution..

S

Sharma

Many battles have been forged upon the plains of Emain Macha, many brave warriors from all realms have given their lives so that they may live on in aeons to come..

One particular member of the realm of Albion, Who goes by the name of Halish, Halish Medi has gave his life so his realm mates may live, through angelic devotion, the god of of the church of which he follows well has granted him with the ability to forever rise again after he is slain, to him it only appears as if he has woken from a dream..

He has seen many deaths, many victories, his powers weilded to maintain the health of his realm mates have served him well, a true pacifist, his skills do not exceed in the improvement of his realm mates, nor weilding the smites of the church, but complete devotion to healing...

One dark night in emain, all was quiet, nothing could be heard except for the chirping of the insects near the keep built in the far recesses of Emain Macha.

Halish was focusing his skills, slowly counting the screams of anguish that arose every so often.. A groaning broke his concentration, he recongnised the tone of voice, a voice he knows well, a friendly infiltrator..Shaeffer..

Halish rushed to the frontdoors, to find his friend stricken with pain, blood slowly dripping from his leg, he had been badly wounded by an enemy..

Halish paused to take in this sight, he could not bare to see his friend like this.Channeling all his prowess the church had tought him, he focuses and a bright white flash followed by a warm yellow hue surrounded Shaeffers body and the bleeding stopped..

Shaeffer could only stutter the words, "2 of them...i couldn't defend myself, taken by suprise.." He then closed his eyes..

"Sleep well my friend, it was luck that i had been here, otherwise who would have guessed what would have happened to you.."

Bringing inside the slumbering Shaeffer, Halish set him down to rest upon the back wall, removing his cloak, he covered Shaeffer in it..

"Rest well, the battles are not over yet.."

First RP post ive made i think, give me a break if it sucks but this goes out to Halish my real life friend and excellent cleric and Shaeffer who has provided me with good reading for a while now.

:D

F

Flimgoblin

The dawn light sees a black raven flying over the remnants of the latest slaughter, the once-green grass turned a muddy, bloody red-brown.

Pecking at the eyeball of a fallen warrior the superstitious might have thought the bird was smiling.

Ahh, Emain Macha, even though the fort itself has long gone the way of the girl it was named after, you still provide such wonderful entertainment.

Hearing the thunder of approaching war-bands the Morrigan swiftly flit to a nearby branch, the better to watch the carnage that was about to ensue.

O

old.Tyraette

Nice Sharma :D

Just two questions for you...

1) wtf am I doing in Emain?!

2) Only two?!?

I was really indignant at number 2 until Halish msged me to say that they were probably two bonedancers :D <feels a little better>

I've an ego to maintain donchaknow!

Keep em coming bud, I like it:)

S

Sharma

Pfff, i have seen you in emain before dont tell porkies!

Anyways ill come up with something again soon. :)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Sharma
Pfff, i have seen you in emain before dont tell porkies!

Anyways ill come up with something again soon. :)

i can literally count the number of times ive been to emain on one hand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom