A Christmas Message .. LOL

FreddysHouse

The Boss
Staff member
Dear FreddysHouse folks,

Wow, around 10 years ago BarrysWorld was shutdown and FreddysHouse was born (the name is all down to @TedTheDog, don’t fret, he has gone to Beckenham to die, his words not mine!!). Never in a million years did I think that something that was started back in the 90’s would still be going (our online community). I really do feel so proud that we have made a difference in how games are played.

Over the years we have grown to become a close knit community, for me I am privileged to have met some of you for a beer or two :p Many of us have shared some personal experiences, myself included, it has been a pleasure and I would not change anything from the past even with hindsight…..

Anyway, I wish to personally thank the team for being there when I have fallen by the way, the mods for doing stuff and most of all, you, for continuing to participate in FreddysHouse. When you stop posting on FreddysHouse then FreddysHouse stops. The reality is that we are not as popular as we once were but remember, back in the day WE DID influence online gaming, that is a fact.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Happy New Year, get pissed, have sex, have turkey (to eat not shag looking at you @Sydrik), post here, post there, just enjoy yourself.

With all my respect and thanks

Deebs (aka AC)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Merry Xmas all.

Cheers @Deebs, and the mods. You're all a giant bunch of jizz spreading cunt0rs, but I love yaz :)

Everz

FH is my second home
It's been ten years since BW became FH. I don't whether to cry and wonder where the time has gone or not.

Either way, merry xmas!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Happy Xmas you big nosed Cunt @Deebs

Oh and everyone else.

Now go help me find the old dear a lappy..

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Merry Xmas to all. Still can't believe its been 10 years. I am getting old. Still remember being recommended Barrysworld Dial Up connection by a mate, who has been lost to the depths of time. Then joined the forums and even though I don't post as often as I used to. I still read the forums everyday as my start of the day routine.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tumblr_lwqam0hEe71r8ixg0o1_500.gif

Merry Christmas

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Have good day you slaaaaags :love:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas Everyone

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it wasn't for GOAs incompetence to keep up forums, i would never have joined this place. Now there's a reason to hate MMOs :p

Here's to another 10 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom