A challenge for the homebound forumites.

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, so here goes. I'm leaving this thread behind as i leave for my x-mas vacation that should, if all goes as planned(hur..right...), last for three weeks or so.

So here's the challenge. Get this thread to over the 1000 reply limit. Spam post pictars, be forumites for forumites sake! They say it can't be done in a measily three weeks but prove those buggers wrong! Or burgers wrong if you prefer them to be wrong, which would be appropriate since they are only pieces of meat. (sexist pig! *slap*) Well they are.

So there ya go, just reach 1000+. And now! My fellow citizen walking sticks(not canes). The fear of the pits off-topic!(ghar! always funny). The grim peepers! The beast from the east!..aka...Teh Forumites!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So just spam for the sake of spam? Sounds dumb.

O

old.Tohtori

Like it hasn't been done before :p

It's a dare, if you can do it i'll name my first char on Camlann whatever the vote will decide.

First get the 1000+ posts on this topic.

Then we take name suggestions(CoC in play ofcourse so no dirty business...unless it's sevege or..waste bucket..or..something filthy like that)

Then we have a poll and i'll name my char accordingly(typed that wrong).

E

Euthanasia.

how about i just repeatedly spam till this thread gets to 100 posts..that way i can boost my post count?:p

N

Nice Guy Eddie!

prof-armpit-smeller.jpg

One SFX posted a while ago, still always laugh everytime i see it :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie!
prof-armpit-smeller.jpg

One SFX posted a while ago, still always laugh everytime i see it :D

ROFLMAO

P

Pixie.Pebr

In my opinion just posting in order to spam is pure idiocy.
You are just being seen as someone trying to increase your postcount, so that you can brag about your title to all the Penge's.
When you are posting you should always have a reason for it and have something useful to say, as an example take the post you are reading now, I am expressing a thought through opinion.
Unless a post contains something useful to others, be it anyone or a few select people who might share your interest in the subject you have posted about, don't post. It's a waste of time, yours typing it and others reading it.
Furthermore, a post which contain no relevant information is also likely to provoke replys of similar intellectual value, for example:

":m00: " or "wtf?!" or "stfu!"

Neither of the three above examples do in any way enhance the relevance of the original post, on the contrary, they add to it's meaninglessness and will spur people to post even more of the same. The thread has now gotten a "momentum" and will keep being filled with useless crap on a regular basis, most likely with short interval, making other threads dissapear down in the threadlist.
Threads that might contain information of value, as opposed to the thread that get the attention.

There is however instances when filling a thread with useless posts can be considered as a meaningful thing, even something that should be condoned.
I shall explain what creates such an instance, once ten or more replies to this thread has been made.

N

Nice Guy Eddie!

:sleeping: :sleeping:

Haveing some google special
medpixiedustsm.gif

O

old.Xarr

in the sake of spam

DearSanta1.jpg

dunno if this has been posted on BW before, but i figured 'what the heck' since christmas is on the way and all..

B

Belsameth

index.php

look, they made a strip about my coffee :clap:

Edit: bah, doesn't load the pictar :(

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
|Insert pictar here|
Pixie.Pebr on his day off anyone? :D

Less hair, otherwise fairly accurate.
Especially the fag.
No not fag, smoke.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Well, since everyone else have posted familyphotos, I reckon I should too...

family.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom