A call to Arms! Guild leaders hear ye! :)

O

old.Lorimez

Hail to all who are brave and true.

Relic raid . . . the time is soon.
I ask all guild leaders, especially the alliance, to gather to one banner to organise a relic raid. I believe most people are waiting for this. However, we need the leadership of the Alliance to organise this.

So what stops us? I believe, and it may not be right is that we are more concerned with exp gains than raids. Now I know that this doesn't apply to all of you but it does some :)

Take the raid on the last owned Mid Keep of ours on Saturday night . . . Thank you Khaine for organising the raid. How many turned up do you think? No more than 25. We need more peeps to come to the call of the banner when asked. If someone organises a relic raid, will we all come then?:) I hope we do.

I hope that next time I see you on the field of battle, that we may well die a death that justifies our albion bravery. :)

See you at the relic raid . . . ;)

P.s Thanks to these who helped on the Saturday night raid: Khaine, Colby, Drac, Ardwan, Velo, Rufus, Myshra, Jupitus, Duane, Boney, GreyHead, Qwegji and all those brave peeps I've forgot. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom