A bug or ?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Started yesterday (with the cluster I guess).
1st time I log ingame on bers, he is in svasud and I get in w/o probs, then we rvr for 2h or so and die and port back to svasud, when the loading ends, that red stripe - it stops and there it stay for like 5 mins etc, dosent let me go to svasud etc. Today same problem, 1st time I log in w/o any probs etc .. then I went to housing and toa to activate an arti .. port back to svasud and picture stays on 1 spot again ..

Any1 know what might be the problem (tryed on 2 PC's btw, same shit - not always that, but time 2 time, pisses off :< )

Herjulf

Banned
nah i usually have that when i log in for the 1st time, i have to abort by pressing ESC then restart the client.
Then it usually works.

Me thinks it is the current zone load, doing bad stuff.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'd have to agree tbh, loading is bloody awful atm, and porting can be a joke at highly populated zones. But atm I am sorting this out with GOA to ascertain if the problem is with me or them. Can't say that it is much fun porting to bled and going LD all the time or getting a similar problem to the one you guys have experienced :(

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
got same problem going on was checking if it was my pc but more ppl seem to have it also when i kep toon logged out in uppland i cant log it back in screen hangs on me has something to do with to much ppl on 1 place i think

esp now the prydwins also keep their bbs there

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, well it started with cluster, since now theres 19577661356137513513 ppl in svasud etc, mby caus of that - and now servers down qq

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
My guess is that some of you will be asked to move your bb's elsewhere, either to another keep or Vind. It kinda reminds me of the problems we experienced during the beginning of toa when there were mass raids on master levels, ie porting from stygja to aerus haven or anywhere that a raid was taking place, only to go LD on arrival.

I guess we will have to wait and see what GOA says on this matter and whether they agree there is a problem at all or laying the blame on peoples computer set ups.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
imo give npc mob raids on svas :)

afew 20-30 purp con mobs that kill off ppl from time to time :p

Iduna

Fledgling Freddie
Well said Pohjan !

I have exactly the same problem and couldn't log on at all into SF yesterday.

Aratark

Fledgling Freddie
its an hardware problem if ur pc takes to long to load the zone (cuz of to much ppl) our client will be disconnected , faster pc = no ld/loginprobs

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to do with PC speed:

i get into the zone, then after 10 sec you get a red Square and it goes LD after about 1 min, stating an error has occured

Aratark

Fledgling Freddie
:rolleyes: we tried it out and it doesnt matter if u bleive in it or not .. it is the true :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom