A buff that will never be fixed?

T

Trinilim

Acuity buff..

Think it'll ever be fixed?

Cause atm it only effects cloth-wearers, what about healers and other classes that have a power bar?

They should be able to benefit from the buff too imho..

T

Thorarin

Perhaps, it's not a bug though, it's a feature..

G

Gewny

I think Mythic posted somwhere that they had no intention to make it work for healing and hybrid classes.

Why ?

For hybrids its prolly cuz then they could good effects out of all buffs (evrything from con to qui to auc) and that would "buff" em up to much.

For healers I dont relly know, basicly theres alot stuff with healing classes going on that makes u wounder (example, why no organisation of the spells) To me it seems like Mytich is either not putting any effort into clerical classes or have designed them so bad that they have to work alot for evry change to them.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Trinilim
Acuity buff..

Cause atm it only effects cloth-wearers, what about healers and other classes that have a power bar?

works as intended!

A

acei

If they did fix it for cleric's it would be great and would finally help with our power pool, smiting something to death uses almost a full bar of power the aculty buff would help this sooo much if it worked on us :) shame it'll never happen :(

T

Trahg

Originally posted by Trinilim
Acuity buff..

They clearly stated that the acuity-buff was only for "list-casters" in the patch it was introduced.

B

Belomar

Um. Give a baseline acuity buff and add a spec acuity buff at 50 enhance. It's only rarely I get above 300 in intelligence (and that's with a buffbot with MoA3+ or something), whereas most tanks can get close to 350-400 without breaking a sweat.

B

Bleeker

Originally posted by Belomar
Um. Give a baseline acuity buff and add a spec acuity buff at 50 enhance. It's only rarely I get above 300 in intelligence (and that's with a buffbot with MoA3+ or something), whereas most tanks can get close to 350-400 without breaking a sweat.

tanks with 350-400 int? :eek2:

T

Trahg

Originally posted by .Asmo
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/990.shtml

- Acuity - This bonus will increase your casting stat, whatever your casting stat happens to be. If you're a druid, you should get an increase to empathy, while a bard should get an increase to charisma.
wakey, wakey... we're talking about the BUFF that gives acuity... not the +Acuity stat that will be added on ITEMS... ok? :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by starflame
tanks with 350-400 int? :eek2:
<cough> Obviously, my statement can be read like that... But what I meant was that tanks could get their primary attribute (i.e. strength) at 350-400. :m00:

S

spankya

Its kinda stupid the way it works... If a healer class buys the aug acuity RA then they get +6 char, emp, piety (whichever is relevant to that class), but an acuity buff does nothing.... seems stupid

A

arrakeen

Even for a caster its barely raises the power poll much, with best aucity buff, best Pom and otherwise capped with items you will drain you power before the fight is started.

only if you got raging power and mcl you stand a chance to do something in just a bit long fights...

Casters needs love imho!

make some cheap caster RA's such as raging power, Moc and mabey even purge....

Tanks are to spoilede in this game :)

T

Trahg

Originally posted by m4rk
1.64 its fixed, check www.camelotherald.com patch notes.
Read the patch-notes through again... then quote it... afaik it's just a new stat the the items (the acuity thing)... no "fix" to the buff that already work as intended...

Users who are viewing this thread