A bit of a laugh

P

- Pathfinder -

He plays a cabalist, his amdness should be obvious :p And for the record, OMG smite ROCKS! :D

B

BadJelly

Sorcs

This should be compulsory reading for anyone who EVER intends grouping with any of the classes mentioned ie everyone.

Particularly all those people who still don't know what a mezz looks like and thinks the twinkly lights are some sort of neat debuff.

Made me smile anyway.

BJ

Master Tailor
Sorcerer(32)
All round Good-guy

F

Flimgoblin

“Your group needs a tank? Well sign me up! What do you mean, ‘REAL tank?!’”
“You think you’re so great with your plate, don’t you, buckethead.”

hear hear :)

hey my parry kicks ass! What do you mean I'm a mana sink? :)

I notice Earth wizards aren't mentioned (probably because they're as rare as cabalists if not more so)

Question: do we have any level 40+ earth wizards on excalibur or prydwen?

(If earth is your major spec.. e.g. 32 earth 31 ice you still count :))

O

old.linnet

Earth Wizard

Tera (a member of the Templars) is a full Earth Wizard on Prydwen. She was in her 44th season last time I checked ...

And looking forwards very much to patch 1.51 :)

Lin

O

old.Hendrick

After reading this first on the Griffons boards, I made myself a "WAZZAMATTA got dirt in your eyes?" macro. Wonderful joy. I love being a mercenary.

F

Flimgoblin

Fingoniel can slaughter someone every thirty minutes :)
other than that he just gets to carve them for sunday lunch.

Aye, patch 1.51 makes the earth wizard fairly viable - not totally insanely powerful or anything, but a nice rounded spec

(DoT + Bolt + AoE Root + AoE DD/Snare + iffy damage shield plus baseline damages)

I think going full spec earth is a bad idea though, throw some into either ice or fire to make your DD's better...

(Currently trying to have twice the amount in earth that I have in ice ... not sure what I'll end up as though :) might be really weird and go 38 earth 38 ice ... must ... gimp... character...)

T

thefatfriar

The bit about Friars is especially true since we just got 1.5 spec i am now "Staff Spec" to the full with a few nice RvR buffs thrown in to boot :)

Anyone who wants Deepfat as a healer (he's 39 now can be found battering Gobbos with a stick) pls I have rejuv at 15 for gods sake guys i am not a primary healer and never will be but I'm a bloody good tank these days hehe

BTW Vireb I bet u thought you would never meet a Friar with a worse Rejuv than yours at 39 but now you did! Thanks for doing a great a job on the healing when we grouped and covering for my incompetence in that area ;)

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by old.marteeny
ice wizards are the bane of sorcerers, when i last grouped with an ice wizard i died many times, mainly because after i have mezzed about 6 gobbos the ice wizard comes in with a pbae and it DOES NOT get them aggro.

Mezz with a PBAE in the group? <sigh>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom