a big thank you to BW !

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

so you think these maps are fun to play but u've designed them so ppl can camp all over with detpacks? :upyours: get a clue kid.

how's it supposed to be fun for the ppl with a bit of skill if your encouraging n00bs to camp and play like dicks instead of playing normally and trying to get as good as everyone else?

bah.

O

old.alice s

fun

;)

hey wadada and spunky , well i must say i had alot of fun with bajor and the mansion map specially i danced with my boyfriend in some kinda club, and that is why i play eliteforce because it is such a fun game and offcourse spunky it's not wrong to show your skills but that you can also do in a clan ?
my friend is also in a clan and he likes to play this maps also and there is nothing wrong with fun maps and they are also beautifull so i really don't know what is wrong or bothering you mr spunky.

i would say have fun and be happy :)

alice

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

oh i see your one of those...

i c ur sort all the time. u get spanked like a baby and blame it on the other person having a faster con than you, a lower ping, a better gfx card, a better pc etc etc. and ur probably one of those ppl who see someone with binds to say LOL in stupid colors and start bleating about how they must be a cheat because they have an autoexec.cfg on the go. *yawn* maybe they just MUCH better than you and thats y u get spanked like a $2 whore.

and u do seem to have rather missed the point. i am not one of these ppl who likes to run around raping n00bs. its no fun. but its also no fun when ppl like you write crap like that encouraging n00bs to camp in little holes waiting to jump out with a detpack. its lame. you should know better. yes everyone has to be a n00b at some point but if they play like that the're not going to get any better.

ppl like you ruin the game. go away. ur boring me now. :sleeping:

ps kid, if ur going to call me a fool at least learn to speak properly first. maybe it'll make u look less stupid.

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

alice i'm not saying there's anything wrong with fun maps or having fun. thats what its all about. what i objected to was thingy inferring that anyone better than him was a "script kiddie" cheat (i get so sick of his sort it just hit a nerve) and that n00bs should camp with detpacks and that would make it fun (which it wont). thats all.

O

old.alice s

wrong

spunky i not see anywhere wadada is saying that people who are better then him are cheating he just wanna make a point that the game and maps are for everyone and not only for high skilled players, i know wadada from online playing and he respects good players but also nice people .

or do you just wanna have the last word and always wanna be

right ?

alice

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

inferring petal not saying.

script kiddies beware your scripts are insufficient

whats that supposed to mean if hes not implying there are loads of ppl running around using scripts to play the game?

and no i dont always wanna have the last word. where u get that from?

O

old.beast27

Hey Wadada (and leggy),

Nice map dude! lol especially the disco hehe
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And dont worry bout certain comments (sorry spunky, no offence m8), i know what you ment and i know you mean it in the right way. Spunky, really he is no moaner, he is cool.

And for your own playin wadada, i played you several times and i got nothing but respect for ya. You play well and never complain if it doesnt go your way.

So, lets all just have fun, chill and discodance!!

hehe

Beast OUT!
(lol i almost sound like a fan hehe)

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

fair play maybe i just misunderstood what he meant.

/me drops it.

O

old.=APA=Riven

Waddy i had a blast with you and legs the other day man it was hillarious to see all diff clans actin it up hehe i think wadada meant the map is fun and entertaining. which it is.. i myself asked apa to get it on theirs hehe among several other maps. as well hehe so to all the ppl bitchin bout lame stuff :eek: , come on lol its a damn game yanno and should be fun which it is hehe

peace! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

mr.Blacky

my god a smart man :clap: thx Riven wish there where more like you

O

old.EyeRoniK

This post has went horrible wrong, here we have a decent fellow thanking bworld and then some guy giving him bad vibes.

Then all we have had is a debate about how lame someone is or whatever, i didnt read much of it, its pretty pointless.

M

mr.Blacky

I like mansion

yep i do like it. its a funny map. I do not believe that it will be a map for clan wars. but for a disint dm it will be good (or ctf if your drunk hehe) so thumbs up
oh do have one comment i missed a shower with Alexandria in it ;)

O

old.Kez

Is there a ration on the english people allowed to play ST:EF?

You are all foreign, right?

(I am ignoring Starman for the sake of it)

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm foreign is how you define it. but to be honest am english though i live in hollland

S

Starman

They have'nt been placed on the dual server, just the duals have voting enabled which allows you to change the maps. As for no flags on CTF7 i will took at look at it.

Starman (1/2 asleep) :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

S

Starman

Well the reason for the no flags on CTF7 is someone changed the game type to Dual mode. this can easly be voted back to CTF.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

S

Starman

oh to vote change game type

/vote g_gametype "x"

Replace x with the one of the following

0 = FFA
1 = Dual
3 = TDM
4 = CTF

now im off to bed, and eye hurt :(

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: