99% Quality Crafted Armour ( Chain )

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ever since the patch where you can fit the same amount of SCing on 99% armour as 100%, the prices of this armour have gone sky high on the ME. It used to be like 300 per piece when it was useless now its gone to 3 plat - there's no difference how hard it is to craft but still the prices have still gone sky high - anyway s. if anyone is crafting 99% armour cheap please PM the signature characters.

Thanks.

Gwad

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh its mids in a nut case.....so damn typical this realm to overcharge stuff....its sad , REAL SAD :(

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
the set is done now mate! So just PM me in game.

Jens

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh its mids in a nut case.....so damn typical this realm to overcharge stuff....its sad , REAL SAD :(

agree, dam i wonder why prize ring of heavens 100p and up, and theres in merchants 1-2 those, dammit, what kind ripping this is? :D

problem is? just guess, crafting prizes, aka making self lgm, isnt drop so much.
when you spend 10p:s to make ac, where you gona get those plats back?
for own guild can make armours etc whit real cost, rest? depends peep behind char.

in own merchant is studded/cloth still in old 99 prizes, and gona keep that way, chain not yet done thou.
funny is, MP armourpart not selling atm. it was MP:s old days what in 1st place give you money back, not anymore.

still lack wc and got all lgm:s.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The trouble is there is nobody putting new stuff on the CM. The stuff you see is probably spare stuff that somebody might want to use themselves which is why its so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom