99% lvl 51 gear - cm or sell it?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wondering what most other fellow crafters tend to do. Ive had some bits of 99% (about a cm's page worth) sat on my cm for the last few weeks and not sold a single piece. Is there still a market for 99% lvl 51 gear anymore or do I just sell it back to the npc?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
have you done /listmerchant twice? - it may not be coming up on the ME

i used to sell loads of 99% stuff - just at the same price that the merchant would give me for it.

cheers

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, my cm is deffo listed as ive seen some of my stuff on there when ive done a search on market explorer.

Funny tho, just sold my first bit of 99% on there about an hour after i posted this ^^

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have a couple of 99ers on the CM, the rest that come up I just sell em to the merchant.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I sell my 99 stuff really quickly, just list it at slightly over the sell-back price the merchant would give you for it. Ie if I can sell if back to the merchant for 23g, I would put it on for 25g. Technically I'm still making a loss on the item (as it cost more than that to make it) but it's a smaller loss than selling it back.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
I always put 3 of each item (99%) on my cm for crafting price and it sells pretty fast, some items not sold yet, but they will... they always do. but when crafting and getting the 99% just put on CM, many people use 99% for PVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom