"90% of whites have few or no black friends"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Vae said:
One of my mates got a bottle of wine from his local pizza delivery company!
You know that you've spent too much money there when you say the house number and they respond with the street name before you can say it...

No. You can tell you've spent too much money because when you walk back from town past the pizza shop they come out to talk to you...... :eek6:

I miss Bradford. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sounds like my old place in amsterdam. fun in the summer sipping espresso with turkish-italian mobster pizzamakers ;)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Padwah said:
I wish I was like Sally and Jonny!

The comments on that site are classic, cant believe that some people actually thought it was serious, then called them 'idiots' .. endless human stupidity!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well you know, there are black outlets all over the country, but some places have more than others. And in several backwater towns, the prices are just rediculous.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I only know one black person round here. He sells me drugs. I think I'll just leave it at that....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny how white people arn't considered ethnic.

Native african(black), hispanic, asian, native american are all referred ot as "ethnic" but white people are just white.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
eth·nic (thnk)
adj.

1. Of or relating to a sizable group of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national, religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage.
2. Being a member of a particular ethnic group, especially belonging to a national group by heritage or culture but residing outside its national boundaries: ethnic Hungarians living in northern Serbia.
3. Of, relating to, or distinctive of members of such a group: ethnic restaurants; ethnic art.
2. Relating to a people not Christian or Jewish; heathen.

Guess if I lived in India then I would be labelled 'ethnic'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So an english guy living in sweden is ethnic as much as a black guy living in germany. Or whatever the comparison. What's the lesson?

Stay home or shut the f**k up :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have no black friends. I have plenty of black aquaintances. Therefore, I must be doing something wrong.

We all know the score. Some people will be *****, no matter where they come from.

Polls are bollocks.

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
I have no black friends. I did live with a black girl in my first year at uni, but she was a horrible, horrible person and I hate her intensely. Nowt to do with the colour of her skin of course, just the fact that she was a rude, smelly, tight, ugly, lazy, loud, obnoxious disgusting bitch from hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom