9 SoM gone... ?!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Who the hell just bought 9 SoM from me cm?! :eek2:
Someone out there trying to raise market price ?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
Who the hell just bought 9 SoM from me cm?! :eek2:
Someone out there trying to raise market price ?

if you're the guy who had them on there for 2 plat then I'm not surprised tbh

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Aye that's me... but I have more where they came from... I'll continue to sell them for 2 plats!
So kinda silly to buy them to raise the market price :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

some people are nice and see how crap TOA is when people sell scrolls or artifacts for absolutely ridiculous prices! so they sell them cheaper. But buying to raise market price, you people suck and ruin the game for the people less fortunate :wanker:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Keeps selling em cheap tbh. Eventually it'll lower the market price. ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
ye i got 1 for 1p becuase som1 was trying to undercut ur price :D so keep at it bud

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mikah75 said:
some people are nice and see how crap TOA is when people sell scrolls or artifacts for absolutely ridiculous prices! so they sell them cheaper. But buying to raise market price, you people suck and ruin the game for the people less fortunate :wanker:
It's the oposite ;p Tosen keeps dropping market prices by putting moirai's and fw's on cm for rock bottom prices. 10-15ish has been going price for ages, so appareantly that's what people are willing to pay for it (or they wouldn't get sold, would they?). How are people that can't afford some of the best items unfortunate? Anyone can get them if you go on enough raids or put some effort into farming.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
WTF u perma campin it ? no one else getting a go at the arti for free ? :eek:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
It's the oposite ;p Tosen keeps dropping market prices by putting moirai's and fw's on cm for rock bottom prices. 10-15ish has been going price for ages, so appareantly that's what people are willing to pay for it (or they wouldn't get sold, would they?). How are people that can't afford some of the best items unfortunate? Anyone can get them if you go on enough raids or put some effort into farming.

The opposit? I'm a jerk for selling cheap stuff? :m00: And I who even allowed you to spam and whine on my raid :( I loved you man :(
And for the moirai farming... Zenythe asked me to stop farming them (LOL!?).
The encounter was bugged and she blamed me, <slap>, and told me I'd bug the encounter if I soloed it (take a wild guess at how many times i've done it, and this is the first time it was actualy bugged).
The pathing of the minions have been changed so it's impossible to solo. I will however just quadro log and kill it that way, so the belts will remain "low", which is 9plats.

Smellygit said:
WTF u perma campin it ? no one else getting a go at the arti for free ?

Nope... I charge 10plats for ppl to join my /bg when I do it... What do you think yourself? Ofcause I let ppl join... and roll... and do what ever they want... I only once told them they couldn't join... and that was coz I wanted to give the arti to a friend of mine.
And no, I don't perma camp it. I go there at night when noone else is online and kill them. I don't like to feck up ppls artis, just for me to sell it to them at silly prices. The 2 plats I sold all of my 10-15 som's was what I considerd a relatively cheap price.

gohan

FH is my second home
gotta love albs whine there tits off that everythings ti exoensive then whine everything is to cheap :< keep going m8ty dont listen to teh shite whine

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Basicly those who whine now are the same people who whined about Focus shield back in the days, which was crap.

They whined because someone of some spec was able to do hard encounters with very good drops with few people and 1 out of the 20 times they did it, a normal raid/group came by and couldnt do that one, because it was down by focus shield users.

I can understand why some people was frustrated when they run down and one of the boss monsters they wanted is gone, but well, no different from another raid having done the boss really and it kept prices (im thinking single line respec stone) to a 5th of what they are now..

So I think it is fine someone camp something, if Tosen let anyone join for credit (the one thing in which this differs from focus shield) anyway, there aint no problem, hell, I bet Tosen would go help them do it if she had time, even if it was claimed, seems like a nice person when I've spoken to her, and SoM @ 2p = better for the realm

The ones buying to bring up market price to make a profit through... hate such people...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
The opposit? I'm a jerk for selling cheap stuff? :m00: And I who even allowed you to spam and whine on my raid :( I loved you man :(
And for the moirai farming... Zenythe asked me to stop farming them (LOL!?).
The encounter was bugged and she blamed me, <slap>, and told me I'd bug the encounter if I soloed it (take a wild guess at how many times i've done it, and this is the first time it was actualy bugged).
The pathing of the minions have been changed so it's impossible to solo. I will however just quadro log and kill it that way, so the belts will remain "low", which is 9plats.
Where did I insult you or call you a jerk? I just gave my opinion. I won't stop you from selling stuff cheap, but personally feel like it's unfair for people who joined entire ml raids or spent hours farming the money for one of these items, and next find it worth close to nothing.
gohan said:
gotta love albs whine there tits off that everythings ti exoensive then whine everything is to cheap :< keep going m8ty dont listen to teh shite whine
Personally prefer the scout whines ;<
Tiques said:
Basicly those who whine now are the same people who whined about Focus shield back in the days, which was crap.
Nope ^^

Tiques said:
The ones buying to bring up market price to make a profit through... hate such people...
Trying to restore original prices more like.

A

Aoln

Tosens, go farm ml9, albion needs rings of torrent and all the other uber drops that are easily farmable ;D

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
As long as his not being an ass when it comes to camping etc i think hes doing a great job, havent seen any whines yet so i assume he isnt. Keep at it imo :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Tosens, go farm ml9, albion needs rings of torrent and all the other uber drops that are easily farmable ;D

albion needs feathered wraps :(

Tosen

Part of the furniture
>.< I'll run ml1-9 with my necromancer soon it seems >.<

Nerf being wanted... When I get my necromancer to ml9 - don't worry! I'll farm there 24/7 and never stop again, selling at silly prices like the other stuff I do :)
The smart thing about me selling cheap is the fact that we get better characters in albion, I get happy costumers, and I sell more :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Give me King's Vase 3o3 and the two nailah scrolls I lack for 7p imo :(

^^

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Shame that focusshield is more messed up then ever now. Just tried to focus Eramai with my 50 matter caba + fop bb yesterday. Even after DI2 , BoF1 and waiting until pet was on 10%, Eramai still INSTA agroed on cleric after first heal (smallest baseline heal). And yes, Cleric was far away with fop etc etc. Tried it several times. Done it 20 times before. Something must have been fixed in 1.73 ><

[DoA]Hardasnails

Fledgling Freddie
I find SoM has been changed too.
Try to help someone get cloak with mincer pet and for some reason the last mob always starts to change aggro from pet when below 50% and not onto cleric most of the time.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
There was a well known alb who bought stuff off my cm when i sold it cheap and then put on his for more than double price, he did this to several other people i knew, made me annoyed because i respected him a lot.People should sell artifacts cheap really anyway since some people out there have a hard time getting the help to do them or lose rolls a lot for them, if you can get them often then it's a good idea to do this which tosen can do.Are mad tales scrolls still stupidly highly priced? or they gone down now? because i think they made the droprate more often.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Its a nice idea, but consignment merchants arent really suited for charity because someone is gonna take the stuff out of greed / profits. As soon as artifacts / item prices drop below a certain level, people start stocking up on it and equipping their alts with it :)

As long as you sell, you're pushing prices down. As long as you're buying you're pushing prices up.

gohan

FH is my second home
tosen i need blackened wrap go farm ml 1.1 :< an sell it to me for 500g :cheers: :wub: :fluffle:

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
low prices is good

just start farming them som scrolls and i may sleep with u .

again :kissit:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Where did I insult you or call you a jerk? I just gave my opinion. I won't stop you from selling stuff cheap, but personally feel like it's unfair for people who joined entire ml raids or spent hours farming the money for one of these items, and next find it worth close to nothing.

Personally prefer the scout whines ;<

Nope ^^

Trying to restore original prices more like.
TBF H ------- This guy Speaks the truth tbh <bow >

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen, noble thing that you do, wish there were more like you in midgard (perhaps there are, I just don't browse the market explorer that often, last time I think was still in .69) ;) I myself try and help people with arti's whenever possible, but I just don't have the luxury of huge amounts of spare time :)

Anyway, you could also post the items you got up for sale here at the trade chapter, that way you can avoid those moneyscamming buyers, and if people know where to find you (advertise in the different /as's a couple of times and word will spread fast) you could sell them that way. Disadvantage though is ofcourse that both you and the seller will have to meet somewhere, but as you say you quad-log you are bound to have a char at your house anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom