9/11 Truth: Structural Failures vs. Controlled Demolitions

- English -

Resident Freddy
think its obvious that some explosions happened to bring it down like that

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually there is one possibility that people haven't talked about, or i haven't heard of.

Fail safe, self destruction, on tall buildings inn case they need to be brought down to avoid further destruction.

It's hardly something that the goverment would tell, but it's a possibility as any.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
- English - said:
think its obvious that some explosions happened to bring it down like that

Aye, espically after how they described it in the video.

Tohtori, wonder what would of happened if they actually admitted to knowing about it and had to make the building collapse.

Miril

Fledgling Freddie

- English -

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
Actually there is one possibility that people haven't talked about, or i haven't heard of.

Fail safe, self destruction, on tall buildings inn case they need to be brought down to avoid further destruction.

It's hardly something that the goverment would tell, but it's a possibility as any.

seems a possibility tbh and could very have well been, but they will never admit it tbh...

I think the damage would have been worse if the towers fell over in any random direction.

edit: i just realised that 9/11 is actually 911.. american police line :p.. yoou think they chose that date on purpose?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What hapenned was that when the planes exploded into the buildings, thousands of gallons of fuel ignited inside the towers and melted the inner structural core. Thats why they fell down.

You can't compare that to a "traditional" pancake collapse, or engineered demolitions.

All 3 are different. And no one has ever before melted the inner structural core of a building to collapse it.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
why is it obvious?

cos explosions happen before the collaspe and during the collaspe... well i feel its ovbious enough for me.. unless you can change my mind

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
- English - said:
cos explosions happen before the collaspe and during the collaspe... well i feel its ovbious enough for me.. unless you can change my mind
show me footage that clearly shows the explosion on the first crash before the flight hits it with any parts of the plane.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
show me footage that clearly shows the explosion on the first crash before the flight hits it with any parts of the plane.

i didnt say that there was explosions before the plane hits, but as the building collaspes there are explosions (even in that vid OD posted).. but ill try find more backup evidence

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Sigh.. will it never stop. Oh well, stupid conspiracy theorists will always be around.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
so what yer saying is, cos there was explosions while the building collapsed, they caused it to collapse? sounds daft to me.

i mean you do realise there are PLENTY of things inside buildings that can explode when they are stressed/sheared/squashed/heated right?

like, yer know...gas lines?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
- English - said:
i didnt say that there was explosions before the plane hits, but as the building collaspes there are explosions (even in that vid OD posted).. but ill try find more backup evidence
ah yeah soz, my bad.
Yes a collapse wont make concrete explode, but preasure on certain things will heat it up (like metal for example) and can make other things explode etc. etc.
I ask you. Why shouldnt there be explosions while it collapse?

- English -

Resident Freddy
i have never said in this post, or on FH that the explosions i described here were bombs.. you are all enterprating that i am asuming they are bombs, thus you have no argument against me, and as you said there are plenty of things which can explode.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
ah yeah soz, my bad.
Yes a collapse wont make concrete explode, but preasure on certain things will heat it up (like metal for example) and can make other things explode etc. etc.
I ask you. Why shouldnt there be explosions while it collapse?

well these 'explosions' apparently made the towers collapse vertically. Now, I am no expert on collapsing buildings, or explosions or whatever, but why would they not fall in any random direction. Seems to me, after watching demolition videos and how they do it. Something triggered them to fall vertically...

1+1 does equal 2 :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Done some more digging around.
Apparently, jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt steel.
But a programme on the TV said the fuel melted the structural core.
Now I'm confused.
Hmm...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Overdriven said:
Tohtori, wonder what would of happened if they actually admitted to knowing about it and had to make the building collapse.

This is actually why i think it's a possibility.

It's like saying, "We blew up a 747 filled with people before it hit the towers to prevent more destruction" but in a larger scale. People would scream and shout bloody murder 'cause it's so....cruel?

It's possible that with tall buildings, like the empire state building, the failsafe is something they don't WANT to use, but if it saves one life more...well...

- English -

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
Now I'm confused.
Hmm...

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). ... although it can warp and bend at lower temps

just got that from google :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
old.Tohtori said:
This is actually why i think it's a possibility.

It's like saying, "We blew up a 747 filled with people before it hit the towers to prevent more destruction" but in a larger scale. People would scream and shout bloody murder 'cause it's so....cruel?

It's possible that with tall buildings, like the empire state building, the failsafe is something they don't WANT to use, but if it saves one life more...well...

"As long as it saves thousands, a few hundred won't make a big difference"

We'll never really know the truth behind this whole thing, but somebody somewhere must know the truth or something... Would be nice to know if it was at all planned, if the 'terrorists' were 'synced' with the U.S. Gov etc...

Meh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, i don't believe that the US threw a couple of planes on their own buildings, but there seems to be some things that are best kept a secret.

Imagine if your goverment told you that they can take down any tall building if it's needed....so how was YOUR day at work?

soze

I am a FH squatter
To be honest i find it silly that any one can think the yanks caused any of this. One simple reason is all the fire fighters that died when the towers fell if it had been planned in any way they would have called them all out of the building for some reason. All the offical finding state like said above the center of both towers melted it casuing them to lose inegrity and fall in on them selves. Thinking the yakns caused this is just daft in my mind. Maybe im just not a tin hate the CIA are probing my mind type of guy

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Now I'm confused.
Hmm...

Its not hot enough to melt it no, but its hot enough to make it weaker.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
To be honest i find it silly that any one can think the yanks caused any of this. One simple reason is all the fire fighters that died when the towers fell if it had been planned in any way they would have called them all out of the building for some reason. All the offical finding state like said above the center of both towers melted it casuing them to lose inegrity and fall in on them selves. Thinking the yakns caused this is just daft in my mind. Maybe im just not a tin hate the CIA are probing my mind type of guy

If they're gonna kill 3000 americans, why would they care about a couple of firefighters? ;c

soze

I am a FH squatter
Gorbachioo said:
If they're gonna kill 3000 americans, why would they care about a couple of firefighters? ;c

Ok so do you think the americans crashed the plane too if so take some tablets that is stupid. i though this was about the yanks dropping the tower to stop it falling on other buildings and killing more people. If its about the yanks crashing planes into the building to knock them down then what a sad paranoid world this is.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
soze said:
i though this was about the yanks dropping the tower to stop it falling on other buildings and killing more people.

Actually that's just a theory i threw in the pot... :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
OT, but have you given up with Coneheads ?

Oooh, no not at all. Just been in a flu for best part of the week so my "creation" skills are a bit low :p

Marc

FH is my second home
- English - said:
FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). ... although it can warp and bend at lower temps

just got that from google :p

jet fuel burns at 1800 degrees faraneheit. However, when steel reaches this temeprature it weakens considerably.

Again though, lets not let facts get in the way of a good consipracy theory. There are hundreds of web sites refuting these conpsiracy theories, its just that the conspiracy theorist nerds choose to ignore them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom