80's cartoon mayhem

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wheel Warriors! I knew it existed but never could prove it because i didn't remember the name.

Finally i can tell all those who said "There's no 'toon where one evemy is a snake with two wheels" to shove it :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh yea Jayce and the wheel warriors rocks ;>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, I remember most of these amazingly, nostalgia!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Wheel Warriors! I knew it existed but never could prove it because i didn't remember the name.

Finally i can tell all those who said "There's no 'toon where one evemy is a snake with two wheels" to shove it :D

Seconed!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah when i saw it i instantly remembered it! but im younger than crispy so had forgotten :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hehe :) i'm actually looking for most of these on dvd now that i've seen them again lmao :p you can buy ALL of Jayne and the wheel'd warriors on a dvd for like £10 i think lol

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else think that, looking back at the kinds of cartoons we watched, the stuff coming out of Japan looks so similar =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl all the theme tunes sung in that serious eye squinting, fist clenching, lether trouser wearing, swetty haired, hard rockin style!

im so not kidding, cartoons were so much better when i was a kid, they are shite these days... aside from avitar and oban was quite good but i miss cartoons with guns :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom