8 vs 8 Torunament from French servers!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently there is a FG vs FG tournament going on on the french servers (broceliande / ys / carnac / orcanie)

The teams signed up all get a lvl 50 rr8 char on some dedicated server GoA made, and they can put on all the items they want. When they are done they get ported into some Battleground, it was either the lvl 20-24 or the one after, where they fight some other team. Free of adds! :D

Our beloved "Chevalers Grenouille"(sp?) aka "No Release" made a little movie about it. Can be downloaded here > French Tournament

Apparently the finals are gonna be played irl at some exposition in France..
Got all the info from the frenchies at #NoRelease at quakenet (irc for you dummies)
Anyways!, givf that for Excal/Prydwen imo!!!! or even better, for all the european servers.. or even fucking better.. for EU and US ^_^

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The movie itself isnt anything special...
whats interesting tho..

[15:45:11] <NR|Kaya> but i think that if it all goes smoothly you'll get yours too

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib

Kaya

Fledgling Freddie
The video is not a big think, it's just a quick summary of our matchs on this tournament. Another one will probably come, as we are going to play the semi-finals on the 16th of october.
I believe that GOA is testing this project on us, and that if it all goes smoothly, you english players will get your tournament too :)
See you on #NoRelease!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently this is rather old news.. but i didnt know!

Requiel said:
It wasn't limited to French people however the tournament took place on a French server, the signup was via a French forum and the finals will be held live in Paris at a games show. Anyone with an active account could enter however and it was mentioned in the Friday News for all languages on several occasions.

Answer to much the same question on FH.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
hmm what are the weapons from the mercs? they looked like sun belt weaps :\

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
It wasn't limited to French people however the tournament took place on a French server, the signup was via a French forum and the finals will be held live in Paris at a games show. Anyone with an active account could enter however...

AHEHAHEHEHEHAHAHAEHE

E

Edenae

We are lucky to have this tournament in France for french Server. The first part of the tournament is finished Result 9 Teams are qualified for Paris ( 15/16 october)
yesterday night the 3 lasts matchs have been filmed by our Bodgard Versus 2 good team specialy No Skill an old Team on Ys such as Léviathan.
-> 1er link with a little video mixed quickly 1st Video There should be another vidéo well mixed with teamspeak in french soon with a better view ( Zerk one, Terak).
Enjoy :)

Edenae Healer 11L4 <Léviathan> mid/ys
Edenea Barde 10L3 < Celtic Fist> hib/ys

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Edenae said:
We are lucky to have this tournament in France for french Server. The first part of the tournament is finished Result 9 Teams are qualified for Paris ( 15/16 october)
yesterday night the 3 lasts matchs have been filmed by our Bodgard Versus 2 good team specialy No Skill an old Team on Ys such as Léviathan.
-> 1er link with a little video mixed quickly 1st Video There should be another vidéo well mixed with teamspeak in french soon with a better view ( Zerk one, Terak).
Enjoy :)

Edenae Healer 11L4 <Léviathan> mid/ys
Edenea Barde 10L3 < Celtic Fist> hib/ys

quoi??? Outch plus haut que No Skill? C'est Spidyy qui a fait le bard?

L'Ame des Compagnons se sont les mids de Carnac qui ont jouer Alb ou une guilde alb déjà éxistante?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
the video is worth watching peeps =)) At least I liked it =)

E

Edenae

liloe said:

L'Ame des Compagnons se sont les mids de Carnac qui ont jouer Alb ou une guilde alb déjà éxistante?
Meaning "Outch plus haut que No Skill?" Spidyy is barde acording to the link yes but i don't know Carnac's teams ( now clust with Orcanie)
And L'Ame des compagnons are the same Mid who play on Carnac, they try Alb for fun.

more info #léviathan quakenet

E

Edenae

ah k soz =) Outch have more point than Ns because they win 1 match
4pts when you win 1 match -1 when you loose, 3 points if you haven't kill all the enemy before the time ( each match = 10min max)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Edenae said:
Meaning "Outch plus haut que No Skill?" Spidyy is barde acording to the link yes but i don't know Carnac's teams ( now clust with Orcanie)
And L'Ame des compagnons are the same Mid who play on Carnac, they try Alb for fun.

more info #léviathan quakenet

I think I'm gonna join that channel someday :p and I just asked cause to be honest, I'm not impressed by Spidyy's barding, whereas I was impressed by No Skill's fighting in your video, so I was pretty much surprised to see them on their current place only.

ADC would've been better off staying mid =) At least Edge is an awesome healer and Goth rox as warrior =) (plus he's the troll cuteybear of the realm =)) and we all <3 him =) )

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like fun, would be really cool if goa did german and english tournament, and the winners of all three would be matched up to see who really is the best :>

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:

Nice french ;/

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
sounds like fun, would be really cool if goa did german and english tournament, and the winners of all three would be matched up to see who really is the best :>

No care about irl tournaments, just give us a fgvsfg instance where proper fg duels can be done.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

would love that! :cheers:

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
its coming, semicoming anyway, agramon will help fg vs fg ALOT, atleast it did on US, so hopefully same effect here :D

E

Edenae

hum later maybe at the begining it should be "Bus" power ...

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ye watched both movies not very impressive and kinda odd setup also. but hey they eat frogs and snails so!*

[*joke]

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Edenae said:
hum later maybe at the begining it should be "Bus" power ...

did you ever play on Orcarnac cluster? =)) can't be much worse zerging than there.

It's especially nice if you meet the RR8-10 noobzerg, lead by Horns and his funny friends. =)

EDIT: best excuse ever: "On bus pour faire de la MLXP pour avancer dans notre rush-ML" yes yes, said like that on JOL =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom