8 mile

G

Garaen

I recently saw this film and thought it was really really good, to be honest i was expecting a poor film and wasnt going to watch it but was dragged to the Cinema :D

Definetly worth a watch and i will be buying it when its released, the only downside to the film was the way it ended, i dont want to spoil anything but i just thought the film could go on for longer and was cut short.

T

Testin da Cable

two girls I know got curious and went to see it. they said much the same as you do tbh.

W

WPKenny

I thought it was dull as hell.
Nothing actually happened in the film and I didn't really give a fuck about the characters apart from the poor sod who had the er, "accident".

Wouldn't reccomend it TBH unless you're into the rap "thang".

C

caLLous

Cheddar Bob was a fucking nonce. He irritated me lots right from the off. If he shot himself in the knob then he probably can't father children, which is a nice end to an immensely below-par gene pool.

Apart from that, it was pretty good a mon avis. Although the story was a little weak (read: pretty much non-existent), the parts that were emphasised were the parts that the film was revolving around, so it still 'worked'. And the battles at the end were coolio.

A

athena

8 Mile = Rocky for Rappers

Bloody shocking film

R

Recoil101

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
two girls I know got curious

:eek6:

but on a more serious note... I think Ill wait for the DVD release to see it..

S

StormriderX

the best bit was the rap battle in the end, but it was yet another over hyped film.

Users who are viewing this thread