8 layers of awesome!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got the 7x7x7. That's a lot of fun :)

V cubes are quality, but simply for speed solving i got a cheep Chinese cube that i bought for less than a quid and it is really smooth

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"V-CUBE™ 8 is a uniquely designed and constructed skill game." *cough* Sure it is :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What DaGaffer said, have i woken up to a world where Rubik's never existed?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
pics from the 80's Gaff, not yesterday :-P

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
pics from the 80's Gaff, not yesterday :-P

I've actually got a lot more hair than Phil Oakey does these days. Grey as a fucking badger mind, but still there.

Philip_Oakey1.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Do you cube @Wij ?
Used to cube a lot. Could average 45 secs on a 3x3x3 and solve the 7x7x7 no bother. Not bothered much in the last few years due to a touch of arthritis and the time demands of kids.

CorNokZ

45s is very nice tbh. I average about 55-60s. Been awhile since I last timed myself and actually made an effort to improve. I use the 3 by 3 as a stress relief usually and try to memorise some of the more complicated algorithms.

When I was at my best I contemplated competing on a national level. Then I looked up the best times from the year before and I stopped bothering, haha

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeh, you think you're as fast as can be and then realise there's a lot of people who are totally not normal and you'll never come close.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I solved a vendor's branded cube today whilst bored on a call but was horrified to realise I could only remember two OLLs and had to keep repeating them til it worked :(

CorNokZ

Got one of those for Christmas and thought it'd be a piece of cake. Had to use an old OLL method I never use anymore due to it being so slow :p

babs

Can't get enough of FH
And there was me feeling proud at remembering the algorithms I need to get the first two layers done... I can't seem to get the top layer ones to sink in at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom