8 Free days

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did anyone else get such an email or am I just the "lucky" winner?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Motherfuckers, my main acc didn't get on, only my bot acc. :E

Everz

FH is my second home
got it on mine and all.. its like a graveyard..

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Will just log in to see the new bridges changes... wont quit of aoc for daoc unless they cluster the european servers with US... and NOT the german language implemented in us..

CorNokZ

Let's run a duo Aiava! I'll be cleric!

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, wonder if they will get around 100 user on the server during any time now then :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
+8 days also for my buffbot acc :D i dont need ya :D xD but anyways i wont play dyvet... ill just try the bridges + keeps on avalon :p

hmm lies... no 8 days email at my emails ^^ so no play for me... but anyways since i patched i loged on a friends acc to see the changes... it still needs players :p

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm lies... no 8 days email at my emails ^^ so no play for me... but anyways since i patched i loged on a friends acc to see the changes... it still needs players :p

we had on monday a nice fg action, added a bit from the usual archers, zerged a bit from the usual albs.
ok it was some crazy relic raids these days.
but tonight we had a 3-6 man grp in laby a little late for germans and we had a really great time.
we had some tough fights against other grps, adds and 3 way fights.
pity you missed that.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
got one and logged on.. 6ppl in hib.. tried to rvr and saw a mid 5 man only, taking towers in hib.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Because you (and me) didn't play the SotG-way you (and me) got omitted.

Guess the account has to have been closed for a certain period of time.
Tho, my alb account has been closed for ages so surprised that didnt get it.
My mid acc just closed 2 months ago i think. :(

Doesnt really matter tho, got nothing to do even if i'd gotten the free days, can imagine the action on Dyvet isnt much to cheer about and on the german server i dont have anyone to play with. :p
Plus, i'm enjoying AOC way too much atm. :)

CorNokZ

My acc got closed like 2 weeks ago and I got 8 days free

GoA hates you Septimate :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc they give you 8days free buffbot, its so the mighty buffbot army can guard the "Portal keeps" because they do need defending!!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I got one, just logging on now for some nostalgia..

oo 63 online. its a resurgence :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
got one and logged on.. 6ppl in hib.. tried to rvr and saw a mid 5 man only, taking towers in hib.
Be lucky to see a 5 man, last week sat afk a couple of evenings is frontier keeps with absolutely no spam, flames or sign of action. Considering for first time since started playign to let subs run out...although there was this wierd upsurge in activity last summer, but AoC out now for the bored students on hols.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Come on mun =)

Posted this in the general part also =)

Look guys lets be fair GOA are a complete bag of shit when it comes to marketing and pleasing the needs of the true DAoC players....BUT they have given 8 days free! this could be a chance to actually raise the population for a week (not hugely thats understandable) Population on a Friday/Saturday around 8-9.00 GMT is roughly 70-90 people shorely you can bite your tounge and get on and try and make the most of it? After all you can still get some nice RvR Infact to tell the truth would be awsome to have some of the people who have left not so recently back!

Theres no harm in using up your 8 free days...?

karl :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom