7 Sins of England! :o (tv)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Was a really interesting program on Channel 4 if you got 4od!

Was a nice touch using a load of rough arsed cockneys to sau the quotes from th3 past 1000 years!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
felt like i wanted to slap the presenter of the first part so turned it off.

What a dick

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Actually had this on mute oO Think my parent stuck it on just before she went to sleep. Didn't catch any though.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did any of the danes catch Station 2 last night?

tbh, getting fed up with this "Hi I'm english and can recieve leet channels and now I am logging on fh to discuss it with the other leet english ppl who also can recieve leet channels" - Atleast tell us wtf the program is about?

Thadius

Part of the furniture

tbh, getting fed up with this "Hi I'm english and can recieve leet channels and now I am logging on fh to discuss it with the other leet english ppl who also can recieve leet channels" - Atleast tell us wtf the program is about?

Well title of it says pretty much it all tbh :/

The 7 sins of England which is what made England the country it is today.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

I just.. Really like your threads.. So I felt left outside.. Just like in school :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Personally not having a problem here:
I think that's just the problem, english thinking we should know this stuff. Kinda like americans assuming we know everything(which we do) :D

What are the 7 sins of england? How about a link to somewhere? Were they sins like "I bummed your wife"?

Saying "The 7 sins that made england" explains nothing really.

Just helping out here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They have very little to do with what it means to be English. The type of cnut that was in the first part of the program should be shipped off to france, just scumbags getting wasted.

Gamah

Banned
Yobs and yob Culture being glamorised by the media as usual..shit.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

:touch: i'm english, live in england, have lived here all my life and still haven't got a clue what he's on about...

i'm sure though no one would mind if you johnny foreigners *shakes head* gah sorry had history today and my tutor makes me speak like a 1940s bbc broadcaster.. if any of you fellow non english FHers want to post about your tv shows, although from what i hear its all just naked game shows...

hmmm

Oo

post more about your tv shows dammit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom