7 Day Trial

T

Teh Krypt

Ok you can get a trial if you download the 1gb file from Gayspy.

Im wondering if you can get it without downloading, I asume its the same file that everyone downloads, so is there not a link to get the free trial? :)

T

Teh Krypt

Dead link - and is it just the PS file? I have the game and just want to sign up for free trial :D

D

Deadmanwalking

Not dead link just the ukftp so you have yo be logged in.

If you have the game just use the one month free sub or subscribe?

T

Teh Krypt

DMW, im a cheap arse :)

I used the free month and stoped playing, want the 7 days trial without downloading, there must be a link to sign up..

M

mid_Efour

its 10 quid pikey boy pay to play or beg steal or borrow

M

mookie

you only get the free 7 day key on install. but its the full ver of planetside, i played the trial out, bought the game and just stuck my retail key in without a re-install or anything. pretty cool.

D

Deadmanwalking

and that reason is for people who don't own the game to get a taste of it, not for tight bastards to get off paying.

J

Jonaldo

My spam-sense was tingling over in general forums and it brought me here! :D

and Krypt... don't be a pikey! pay! :p

X

Xtro

Inane spam deleted and dubious comment about free game deleted too - if you believe that rubbish...etc etc.

To avoid further dubious trickery - IBTL.

T

Teh Krypt

I got a free trial on my original account.. without having anything to do with gayspy

D

Deady

It wasnt spam i was trying to make Deadman come onto IRC because i havent seen him for about 3 weeks :(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Deady
It wasnt spam i was trying to make Deadman come onto IRC because i havent seen him for about 3 weeks :(

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

S

Spinky

In my experience absence makes the heart go wander ;)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Deady

PM function. Tsk, naughty Deady :)

O

old.ivan

Get a job and Pay teh heck up, Kripteh boy !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom