7 Caster/1 Mend Healer Attempt On Dragon

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
The tactics might well change looking at the Mid movie v the dragon. Thinking of using cold based DD spells and dark carver debuffing 50% cold.

To get this thing off the ground will be lowering requirement to MW2 and see what happens.

Come on Mids, if this works out you'll be swimming in respec stones and you can do whatever you want whenever you want, won't be stuck as a pve bot! :flame:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
We can no longer be 1st in Europe, thats been done by another Server.

But we can be second. So Dark SM's, Dark Carvers would be good. I will go in with 12 casters in I can :)

If we acheive this. You will after a couple of attempts, have enough stones to go back and forward on your spec, at your leisure.

If we do it with 11 casters + healer, then its 50/12 = 4 stones each (2 RA, 2 Skill).

Show a little faith and we can do it. Remember you can use this when doing the Epic MOBS in TOA. You can bring the pride back to your profession, Instead of being the last guy to be chosen for a RVR group, you can be the 1st for a PVE encounter :) No longer the forgotten son ;)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in, can be what ever specc is needed got lots of stones but i want that staff :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Ok as we stand atm

1. caster MW3
2. Svenfleet - Supp SM - Savage Conclave (MW3, MCL 2, Raging Power)
3. Azurat - Dark Carver/Darkness RM - Bad Omen ()
4. Caster MW 3
5. Shatzia - Darkcarver RM - Bad Omen (RA's to be confirmed)
6. Valr - Dark RM - Savage Conclave (MW3, MCL 2)
7. SkarIronfist - Dark RM - Savage Conclave (MW3, MCL 2)
8. caster MW3

1. Krafish Savage - Savage Conclave (Take Agro)
2. Otho Healer
3. Caster MW 3 (Darkcarver)
4. Animus - Supp RM - Bad Omen (MW3, MCL2)

Please make sure you can get MW3. I may well consider filling other slots with MW 2 casters, but make sure you can at least get MCL II

Ideefix

Fledgling Freddie
Im intrested to join with walhalla sup sm rr5l2 but can only have MW2 and MCL 2 or MW 3 and no MCL. Let me know if this is enuif or not :)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
what more casters did u need then? only sm's?
can get mw3 only or mw2 + mcl2 on Gini (at rr5)
currently its 50supp 20dark.. but can respec to whatever i guess!

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
I have MW3 and MCL1 on my supp SM Lax, if that's enough than I'd be willing to have a go.

[edit]I am gonna try respecing full dark for a bit so I can be either supp or dark, whatever that is more usefull.[/edit]

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
We hit dragon today.

First try took 10% off it, we were to spread out, 1 caster took aggro and rest were out of range, so bound to fail.

Next attept we took 50% off it, went bad because I as darkcarver died (stood to close to another runie).

Last attempt took 80% off it, reason it failed...was me again. I was standing in a corner in lair to start with, and it wasnt obviousy (mythic logic) inside lair, so the first 10s of MW wasted on Gjalp resists your spell!. Moved 1 inch, and I started debuffing.

crossposted, sorry

Brite

Banned
if u guys do this again id love to join if you want me ? :/

might be able to get hold of a realm respec on orms raids on thursday so i can get MW

6L4 atm

BigBlackClock

Banned
If you want a runemaster i would like to join can get MW 3 and MCL also i can spec full drakness or RC/darkness [msg Luisda in game if you wanan speak about it]

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Was a very good attempt yesterday. We tried 3 times and with each attempt got better and inflicted more harm on the dragon as the group refined the tactics.

Big thanks to people who attempted it yesterday.

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
We have another attempt at 7pm GMT today where we'll have a couple more MW3 casters, which should do the trick.

The previous attempts were with 10 people, which I'm sure you'll agree getting the dragon down to 20% ish was a major achievement :)

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
All those who were involved in the attempt on Sunday + 2 more MW casters are doing the trial raid this evening.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all who took part.

Caster Group was...

Valr
Svenfleet
Shatzia (Dragon Remains)
Apootygma
Azurat
Brite
Belofyn
Skarironfist
Makweiss

Tank Group
Moriad
Diendale
Caedy (has a nice new shield)
Torudan

Basically any day that a Melee group is not going for the dragon, then we will try for the dragon.

Yes - It was gone in 60 seconds. Killing blow was by Moriad the healer :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Thanks to all who took part.
Killing blow was by Moriad the healer :)
:eek2:

Was nice raid all.

Thought we had one RA stone in vault when I signed up late last night and found out today that we didn't :)
Spent 4 hours looking for RA respec today but found one eventually. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
why not getting a warrior+warrior combo with a few healers to take aggro

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
2 healers and 1 tank with IP managed to generate enough agro. The PBT gave the healers enough time to spam heals on tank and/or other healer.

Once all insta heals were blown the casters started their work. It seems 9 casters is the minumum having no power relics (previous attempt was with 8 which failed), with relics dragon would go down much quicker.

Mortymer

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Yes - It was gone in 60 seconds. Killing blow was by Moriad the healer :)

That's strange, considering I died right before the dragon did. You probably misread the "Moriad was just killed by Gjalpinulva" the other way around, unless someone had cast damage shield on me and that killed Gjalp. We did die almost exactly at the same time though, so it's possible.

Brite

Banned
Belorfyn said:
Was nice raid all.

Thought we had one RA stone in vault when I signed up late last night and found out today that we didn't
Spent 4 hours looking for RA respec today but found one eventually.

Well i turned up late as u know after stealing a couple of respec stones from boomer :worthy:

cheers boomer :cheers:

but now im a gimp :eek7:

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
We have a movie, just seeing if hosting can cope with potential demand.

Brite: Do a couple more raids and you'll be able to respec at will ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom