prodical

Fledgling Freddie
anyone here farmed it successfully with a fg or 2 ? if so tell me how! thx :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
5 earth theurgists+ml9 caba+cleric or 2

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well was just pointing out it works with mass petspam :) could use animists, or just the same tactic like on Levi raids, debuff nuke assist or DoT tactics

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
2-3 anis, 2 eld's (cold dd spamming), 1 chanter (together with caster pet on flame), 2 druids

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well i advise you to get them while you can.. because when they introduce easy mls you can NO LONGER farm mls steps for items.. instead you have to farm bent Afrits for afrit essence (turn 5 of these into 1 orb) you then hand in the orb (or 5 orbs depending on how hard the mob is) and u can choose which mobs u want items from... sounds easy but its actually harder to get items :l so farm them while u can....

On topic :) you can farm typhon with 1 Ranger (Or a light eld) 1 focus puller 1-2 healers and 1 caster to spam baselines on the flying flame thingy.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
ranger for survivability vs eld (light has no real benefit, rather void for gtae/bolts)
and chanter with caster pet on flame

but i guess focus is easy enough and katorii is also cake with focus
anyhow if any1 wanna farm it in the evenings? :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
2 chanters 2 druids and 1 more w/ever caster u want to nuke the flame thats all u need :>

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna join some farmgroup! :touch:

Working evening/nights though, so im usually not home until 00-01-ish at nights. But if enough people are interested, that shouldnt be any probs. Seeing most people should be free from work and school now? :)

Can bring a rr5ish ml10 verd (can respec if needed, but i think verd is most of the time the prefered spec) ani, and my rr 3ish ml8 dr00d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom