TV 6AM. BBC2. Scary.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've been up all night now, so I'm prone to exaggeration and going slightly insane. But has ANYONE here actually sat and watched the first thing they really show on TV on a sunday?

I'm assuming this is some kids show, as there's a purple puppet, a man and a woman dancing (I'm pretty sure they're trying to make me buy something.) and it's generally scary as hell.

I don't see how they do it, what sort of children are awake at 6am?

*Scared of the purple dinosaur and now playpark type thing with slides*

EDIT: WTF?! Now there's a rhino/lizard type thing on a cliff/wall.. I have a feel this is a psycadelic animal show *nod*

EDIT 2: Spotify is out to get me. (Anyone want to share a playlist? Or get a FH Colaborative one going?) as I put the sony label in, and Celie Dion just came on :(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
OR up all night if they've got a temperature, like one of mine has atm. :(

Purple puppet sounds like Tikkabilla.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
In the night garden... one of the strangest, most disturbing cartoons to watch while under the influence. Makapaka!

I've already said too much...

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Purple puppet sounds like Tikkabilla.

Yep, that would've been my guess, and according to the tv listings for Saturday morning, you're spot on.

I didn't even realise they showed it on BBC2, the only tv channel that seems to get shown in our house between the hours of 6am and 7pm is cbeebies.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
once me and my mates got horrendously drunk and stayed up all night watching shit, then at around 6 am a program called 'Alphonso Atkins' came on. Thats some weird shit right there.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nothing wierder than Magic Roundabout. *Everything* to do with that show was drenched in LSD imo.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
nothing wierder than Magic Roundabout. *Everything* to do with that show was drenched in LSD imo.

It was Eric Thompson (Emma's dad) who re-dubbed the original French 'Le manège enchanté' into the Magic Roudabout. But he didnt have a clue what they were talking about and had no one to translate it for him, so he just watched the annimation and made the stories all up from scratch.

Genius

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmmmm Sarah Jane *fap*

:iagree: Mmmmmmm, oh yes

Sarah%20Jane%20Smith%20Adventures%20Doctor%20Who%20Lis%20Sladen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom