6 weeks later and GOA STILL don't give a damn!

O

old.m0000

may 23rd posted, was urgent at the time

proly nothing they can do now

still would like a reply tho

have updated it every 3/4 days

nothing

absolutly shocking support, i wonder if theres actually anyone there at all - the only replies ive ever had to other posts on rightnow have been automated.

K

Kaomond

Personally i thin Rightnow (even when its working) sucks, and the staff who try to operate it must have had some sort of lobotomy.

a) same problem here, i tell them server etc and they return the email asking for server etc
b) I've sent numerous rightnows and the soonest ive ever received a reply was 2 weeks
c) when i do get a reply all i get is yeah yeah yeah we're dealing with it etc, never once have i received anything relating information on what is happening
d) Even if i do update my posts to them, i end up getting mails saying that as they havent heard anything more theyre closing the complaint
e) I recently sent in a complaint about a player harassing people on /broad, making racist coments, mentioning certain wars and the countres invloved and generally being abusive, i sent screen shots, logs and all the informtaion needed, as well as 3 other people doing the same, guess what ... that was 3 months ago and i still haven't had a reply

Customer suport is a waste of time with this company....

L

Laston

wonder if they got some prog that auto response to anything it can and the ones it can´t understand it does nothing...

C

Crashtje

They can only handle easy questions, do a test yourself, first of all
write: Dear goa can you change my subs please

i gurantee an answer within 12/24 hours

ask something trivial, like - my char is stuck and i cant move, they`ll make you wait :'(

M

marathor

Well just after I got my thane (yes I know dont tell me) to 50 I took a horse from Vasud and was ported outside the zone.

Reported it to right now ... waited 5 days... started asking questions if some1 had similiar happen to them. Got to know that if I just run and run I get out from there and I did.

Nice part is that I just had seen that there is no answer in RightNever. Got my thane out. Logged out to update my question away and -TADAA- I had a answer in that hour that I was in game after days of waiting: "There seems to be no problem with your charter."

So makes 1 wonder ... did they just wait to answer untill I got him out there and laughed their as**s off ? :(

C

chretien

Kaomond. I don't believe that Goa will tell you what action they have taken against a reported player. Just because you've had no response doesn't mean there's been no action. I'm sure some E&E can confirm or deny that.

K

Kaomond

Originally posted by chretien
Kaomond. I don't believe that Goa will tell you what action they have taken against a reported player. Just because you've had no response doesn't mean there's been no action. I'm sure some E&E can confirm or deny that.

I mean i didnt even receive the automated we're dealing with it response, i don't really care if they ban the person or not, but i would like some comfirmation that they actually give a damn and are looking into it.

I

icedguardian

i'm listenin onLy some bLLshits from news page etc...where's the reaL expLain about the Lost pwds? (don't want to hear Virus bLa bLa bLa bLa.)

A

Aoln

Atleast you can (could atm) use rightnow, every time i've wanted to use it, its told me might account doesnt exist :rolleyes:

G

Georg Granfeldt

Originally posted by kemor
Just a note about Rightnow (another?).

When you report something, a bug or whatever, be 100% sure to put ALL the information you can think of in it (character name, server, realm, date & time, zone, quest name, witnesses, etc).

Also, be sure to post the report using the CORRECT account. If you ask for something to be fixed on your AccountA using your AccountB, well that's not going to work too good (LOTS of reports are like that).

ps: if you can't get one of your account to work with rightnow, be sure that you are using different emails, one per account.

been doing it by the book been updating the question many time
still no answer... so better get us support in game now ..

G

Georg Granfeldt

Originally posted by driwen
you can close it yourself btw its in the options on the right below (admin options iirc)

anyway just out of curiousity in what category did you send the reports in? As I always get a fast respond from goa and so do alot of other people.

I wounder where you get that alot of People ?

C

chretien

I've used Rightnow four times and never for anything urgent - once was for a graphics glitch, once to ask about xml, once for a question about E&E and I forget what the other one was. The longest I ever had to wait for a reply was 36 hours and for my XML question I had a reply in less than an hour.
Now I'd say that from this, one of the following statements is true.
A: I'm extremely lucky
B: I'm sleeping with Kemor
C: The half dozen or so people who seem to have persistent problems with Rightnow are doing something wrong.

M

mastade

Having all the same probs.. basically... this game is going to hell - personally im waiting for WoW, Rumors is: "Open beta test in quarter 4 2003" ^^

M

Melachi-

GOA do an appauling job with Customer Service, but the problem doesnt seem to be with GOA, its with us. From this thread i can see that English peoples mentality seems to be the same as Irish's on things like this, as long as nothing serious is happening, its fine for them to do a shit job, we wont make a fuss, it will piss us off but we will pretend we dont care. In the US, things like these are not tolerated, Customer Service is allways a huge thing in the States.

Goa wouldnt survive a minute like this anywhere but in Britain and Ireland, im sure they dont do such a half assed job in France and Germany because I imagine it wouldnt be tolerated.

People who are replying to this thread saying, "If you dont like this poor service dont pay for it!" and "I know its brutal service, takes years for a reply, but just live with it!". This is the height of bullshit. Goa say that "However, if you can't find what you are looking for, you can directly write to the Customer Support who will answer you as fast as possible (usually 48h / 72h). ", usually 48/72h hours my arse.

Get a bit of cop on, lots of players are annoyed with your poor CS service GOA, and this latest password change has caused alot of problems with people, your pushing your luck.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by chretien
I've used Rightnow four times and never for anything urgent - once was for a graphics glitch, once to ask about xml, once for a question about E&E and I forget what the other one was. The longest I ever had to wait for a reply was 36 hours and for my XML question I had a reply in less than an hour.
Now I'd say that from this, one of the following statements is true.
I'm voting for:

T

The Real Redi

heh! If you email Support@darkageofcamelot.com, no matter what the content, and no matter what you say, the second they see your from a European server, they cut and paste "GoA deal with the European servers, we have nothing to do with them. If you have a query, please contact RightNow"

I sent one aages ago, complaining about the obscene lag the engine suffered from (old client, but lets face it, not much has changed really has it), and one a little more recently asking if they realised how apathetic the masses were becoming after hearing that ToA was to be released instead of the RvR expansion half the northern hemisphere had been begging for - both times, im told to contact GoA...

I wanted a reply from Mythic Entertainment, regarding THEIR program, not a query about the service or just European matters. Seems unless your Italian, Korean or American, you're not considered worthy of speaking to anyone but the piss-takers over in France. Kemor, i don't know if you have any sway outside of GoA, but if you happen to have the email addy of someone upstairs at Mythic Towers, or whatever flash palace they operate out of, PLEASE tell them Europe desperately needs a serious and proper support service - what we had was abysmal, now we don't even have that.

I'm beggining to feel perhaps Mythic are as much to blame, as the fact that they allow themselves to be represented in such a suck-arse manner...

:(

P

pihlss

I'm voting for:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom