6 months for this?!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Tom, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

http://www.qcars.uk.com/thefasta.mpg

After a long and interesting thread here, this is the punishment:

Dangerous driving? My arse. Tell it to the van driver 20 feet from my bumper last night on a NSL country road, in the wet, at 65mph.

2. Big G

Big G Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

Further cementing my opinion that the police are cocksuckers. I've not read the PH thread but i observed that:

1) They tailed them for a long time because they had jack shit on them (apart from the odd 35 in a 30 and they booted it to a safe speed).

2) The Ferrari and Lotus drove safely, signalled, had careful lane positioning, were no hazard in the slightest.

3) The police had complete disregard for red lights, hatched areas and safe lane positioning. If they were chasing Osama Bin Laden, i'd understand; but lets face it, they're fucktards.

4) Their remarks over age shows exactly how their thinking - they should be utterly ashamed of themselves (tbh, they're in the wrong job).

5) The safe driving of the lotus/ferrari obviously went against the expectation of plod, as accentuated by "don't tell me they've gone all sensible" - clearly they were following them for no reason other than two performance cars with young drivers.

Don't get me started on the hopelesness of the police force and what a fucking waste of tax payers money that "chase" was. How on EARTH did they get done for careless driving?!

3. Escape

Escape Can't get enough of FH

The cop's driving was terrible, he should've been suspended for careless driving long before the Elise's driver.

4. ReActor

ReActor Fledgling Freddie

Well that certainly turned into a terrifying death ride! What were those crazy young hoodlums thinking? Following each other in sports cars at 65MPH... thank God for the law...

5. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Fucking laughable to be honest... bit puffy that Lotus engine by the way :p

If that was supposed to be fast then my morning trip to the station and back would piss all over an F1 Ferrari :D